Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

wakefieldcpl sat 24th only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we are looking for some fun sat 24th night only and are seeking a single m or two for some fun she is horny as hell and up for most things not sure whwere to go so any locations would help might even play with another cpl
if any around guys aged 25-40 ideally she is 5ft 4 36c size1214 brunette shaven dresses to please in boots minis and cleavage revealing tops only mail us for this date only please

Re: wakefieldcpl sat 24th only

only just seen your ad now, would love to meet for a dogging session, i'm only 10 mins away, if you still fancy a meet sometime send me a messege and i'll give you my mobile number, hope to hear from you soon.

lol - i know this is not what your asking for - but i'm passing through wakey in the afternoon - will gladly pop in for any fun if you want to warm up for your evening !!!

let me know.

x

Hi i see you didnt have too many replies, i unfortunately missed the date if you wnt to know some good dogging locations around wakefield give me a shout.

love to hear your wifes as horny as hell, like me always love a good seesson check out my photos and bear me in mind if she fancys more fun...get in touch cos live close...xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"