Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Saturday NIGHTOUT.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.11.2015 Date END: 14.11.2015 real couple for real meet with a couple for a nightout SRSP fun, Intrested COUPLES plz PM us and confirm on the cam.

Interested couple

Hi interested couple here..please pm us your number

CPL visiting Delhi

We would be coming to Noida and Gurgaon on the 23rd of November..will stay at the Park Plaza in Noida on the 23rd and 24th and the Hilton in Gurgaon on the 25th till 27th..would love to meet up with decent couples and well hung guys who are experienced....we do not have time to chit chat a lot...and please NO MONEY INVOLVED EITHER WAYS...

C2C Fun

we are a couple looking for a decent couple for webcam fun. PM us in case you are interested. cheers!

RE:C2C Fun

Good day guys if u wanna cam I'm up for it

RE:RE:C2C Fun

we are only interested in couples. sorry!

RE:CPL visiting Delhi

Hey guys,

Please go through my profile and let me know what do you think. I am well hung educated single man.

Thanks

RE:RE:CPL visiting Delhi

Guys you need to add me as friend I cant reply your chat messages. I can only see as you have made different settings.

Let's meet for some fun.

Guys you need to add me as friend I cant reply your chat messages. I can only see as you have made different settings.

Advise how can I contact you or send further details, as you accept PM from certain friends only.

RE:Saturday NIGHTOUT.

Hi single male here can I join