Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Norfolk dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.11.2015 Date END: 15.11.2015 Anyone interested in outdoor car park fun in North Norfolk on the 14th November? Get in touch!

hello

neil from beccles .I can do the evening and like to meet up .can you sent me where and when please .I like a nice reply .img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

hi

can i see pick

hi

ilike to meet up on that weekend .I like a reply.xx img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" )

RE:Norfolk dogging

hi any one interested in meet ups in discreet at bury st Edmunds females

Hi I can make it anytime on Saturday just let me know when and where

RE:RE:Norfolk dogging

We will be going to Sheringham Pretty Corner and Salthouse Downs from about 10:30pm onwards. Is that too far for you to come? It's the north Norfolk coast.

I like to be there .I will there about 7.30 saturdaynight .I like a nice replyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" .xx

Fun times

I look forward to seeing you in the flesh lol

img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Norfolk dogging

Not at all! A little earlier would suit me better!

RE:RE:RE:RE:Norfolk dogging

Maybe we could go at around 10pm if that's any easier.

make early

neil .like bit early because I have to work sunday.i like a nice and lovely reply.xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Event cancelled

Event cancelled