Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

MFF, bi kinky, fisting encounter in Cumbria

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.11.2015 Date END: 21.11.2015 Bi-woman required for very kinky threesome in Cumbria, SAT 21NOV. Maybe a moresome if more than one suitable woman says yes. If you're interested, click YES or MAYBE to express your interest and I'll contact you. If you'd prefer to remain anonymous, just message me directly and we can chat.

What we have in mind.... My lady fiend is very bi, we are both 45 and we are both into kinky sex. You need to be bi too, love pussy, cock and anal. There will be kissing, oral and regular sex of course, but also strap-on, DO for the girls, big toyobject play, stretching and fisting, giving and receiving for everyone, including me. You have to be up for anally fisting a man as well as a woman. She will fist you and I will try. I won't force you if my hand doesn't fit. We're not into pain, just big irgasms and experimentation. We're looking for an open-minded, kinky woman to join us all day Saturday maybe overnight and Sunday too. If you're not very experienced in fisting but are willing, enthusiastic and happy to learn, that's ok. We like introducing kinks and fisting to new women.

RE:MFF, bi kinky, fisting encounter in Cumbria

Definitely in Cumbria. Ignore when it says Harlow. That's just where I live.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled