Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Randomly Inivted into a threesome with 2 gorgeous ladies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So crazy story. I got chatting to these 2 girls out in a bar in Bristol UK. Both very friendly, very open, and we just stumbled onto the subject of sex. Within 30 minutes I had two girls pulling me back to one of their houses. I have had a few FFM before and really enjoyed them. I understand both girls need to feel 100percent comfortable with each other.

So we start getting at it. All is going well and very well. Then one of the girls decides she does not want to continue. I said "Listen that is totally fine, you need to be comfortable, totally understandable" She then started thanking me and said "I have just never done this before with 2 strangers.

I instantly look baffled and thought they were both friends.

Anyway we chatted for a bit, made sure that this was comfortable for all to continue, and we all had miiiiiiind blowing sex. Was a crazy and rare situation. But very enjoyable. Thought I would just share it with you. Hope you are all well! :)img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Bukkake Experience in Amman

Looking for guys who want to meet in Amman today. My girlfriend wants to experience the feeling of multiple men at once