Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

madison2015's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 10 October 2015 looking to meet horny bi or lesbian lady or couple with horny bi lady for naughty afternoon and evening of pure pleasure

RE:madison2015's Quick Meet

Can you do any other datesimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi we ar looking for a bi woman to have some fun this weekend and maybe next with young beautiful couple thirsty pf new things

Ladies...young beaytifull couple is looking for maybe loneley horney women to help us try new things...long enjoyable fun with us...it is not only going to be fuck but maybe a date - lets call it and than a variety of gentle long romantic sex with brutal intervals...maybe a rolplay...

RE:Hi we ar looking for a bi woman to have some fun this weekend and maybe next with young beautiful couple thirsty pf new things

Com on girls....age does not matter as long as are clean, nice and horny

RE:RE:madison2015's Quick Meet

hey i can i am looking for hard core lesbian sex which includes licking finger fucking and toys is this the type of thing you want

madisons meet

Can you do the 24th?img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:madisons meet

hi yes the 24th will be fine usually do meets at a hotel if thats ok 2 include loads of dirty lesbian sex if u r ok with thatimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Can I come x

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

24th

Fine with that ???? just what i like img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" 24th is a date then! ??

RE:24th

yes nearer the time we will chat to arrange a time and place i am in great yarmouth where r uimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Party wanted near leaminton spa.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Party wanted near leaminton spa.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Leaminton spa sorry.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Leaminton spa sorry.

ok to far for me are you looking for males also or is it just womenimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Leaminton spa sorry.

ok to far for me are you looking for males also or is it just womenimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Leaminton spa

Just females. Where you from we could meet somewhere ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

24th

we are st albans herts. cool, chat closer to the 24th. hanna x x

RE:Leaminton spa

great yarmouth norfolkimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:24th

is it ok for you to travel could spend the night in the hotel xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Leaminton spa

Would you like to meet? I'm happy to plan a week meet ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:24th

yes travel to you no problem img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:RE:24th

fantastic getting wet at the thought

RE:RE:RE:RE:24th

Mmmmm me to hun....cant wait img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Can I come x

Fancy meeting me img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:Can I come x

hey where are you from and what kind of thing are you looking for

Get in touch xx

Sat night

We might be free sat if interested as you can see by our reviews we are genuine let us if you have not made any plans yet xx

RE:Sat night

Yes. I am free on Saturday

Londo

Meet up

Message us on chat xx

wanna meet up for fun

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:madison2015's Quick Meet

Lets have some fun xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hot couple looking for bi girls

Me and my man are wanting to explore all kind of hot things. We are looking for bi girls who would love to join us for some hot and breath taking fantasies. So come on girls. Lets go and have some fun xx

Hot couple looking for bi girls

Me and my man are wanting to explore all kind of hot things. We are looking for bi girls who would love to join us for some hot and breath taking fantasies. So come on girls. Lets go and have some fun xx

RE:Party wanted near leaminton spa.

We're in xxx

RE:Hot couple looking for bi girls

Any lovely bi girls fancy meeting up this sat to have some fun x