Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

SissySlavePaula's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 15 October 2015 'come on over to my place'... and make this sissy your slut and your slave

Meet-up

I would love to visit and use you as the slut you are. I want to spend a few hours making you crawl around on all fours whilst I fuck you in any hole I want. So do I have a chance?

RE:Meet-up

Yes you do....fuck me in any hole...make me crawl.....make me mince about.....make dance.....make stand in a corner.....make me feel totally embarrassed.....make me feel totally subjugated......make me feel totally humiliated......make me feel helpless in handcuffs......make feel the sting of the spanking paddle.....make me feel the tug of the leash on my slave collar......make me stand outside in my back garden......make me beg for the taste of your cock in my mouth......make me pose for pictures......make me feel like ridiculous sissy faggot fuck toy and servant
.........if you feel you can make me do all that then yes you stand a chance

Paula xx

RE: Meet up

Name the time and place, I'd love to come round and abuse you. I've got a hard on now just thinking about it.

Darren

RE:RE: Meet up

With regards next Thursday...you can come over as early as you like I will be available from 10.30pm Weds night through till midnight Thursday...you can stay in the guest room overnight if you wish to come up Weds night and play all day Thursday. Let me know as soon as you can

I am also available this Saturday from 10.00am till 5.00pm and maybe longer. Please let me know as soon as you can,

RE:SissySlavePaula's Quick Meet

Hi I'm a sexy beast get back to me xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

sorry but I don't know why the times I gave have been redacted.....it should have said
My availability this Saturday = ten am till 5 pm but maybe longer

Meet up

I hope you get a good seeing to. Its all your are worth.

RE:Meet up

not yet mistress...I need to know my place in life