Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Fun on the costa del sol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone got any ideads for fun between malga and Algeciras ?

I've heard Cabopino and Guadamar? can be good places ... anyone got any specific info re. times and exact places ..... all info ideas welcome .

Re: Fun on the costa del sol

hi
23 yr old male
please get in touch

How's your search going. I'm lkg for the same thing but finding it very difficult. People are so unhelpful & not willing to take risks.

Hi...I'm working in the area for a while and staying near to you guys at Alcaidesa.......if your interested then maybe we could work something out and have some fun.......unfortunately Lizzie's back in the UK but she's ok with me having si=ome fun in the sun! Check out our profile and let us know if ur interested.....img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi...I'm working in the area for a while and staying near to you guys at Alcaidesa.......if your interested then maybe we could work something out and have some fun.......unfortunately Lizzie's back in the UK but she's ok with me having si=ome fun in the sun! Check out our profile and let us know if ur interested.....img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
when lizzie gets back ill join u for a threesome . img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"