Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

My Birthday

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.10.2015 Date END: 26.10.2015 Birthday Night All Drinking and Dancing.

Alright, Party!

Count me in. Let me know where.:)

RE:Alright, Party!

Sure... bring your girl friends... No problemo

My Invitation is for men and women

Its like a meet and greet set up.
Please be serious about your presence if you signed up to attend, so that Ill know which place Im gonna get for all of us and the food will be enough so as the alcohol

consider us

will attend with my gf, which place?

RE:consider us

will attend with my gf, which place?

Sureeee... pls sign up there
Would love for you to be there

RE:My Birthday

i guess it would be a bigger and better attendance if you would hold that event in metro manila.

RE:RE:My Birthday

I should've logged in last week. missed this event

I'm going! hope to finally meet you :)

can you count me in? We're nearby, I also live in Baguio and i'm sure i can attend ur birthday party :)

wait a minute... this is october 26!!! holy crap i can make it! i'll check my schedule, let's see if i can go!

Yes pleaseee. Minimum of 20 peeps to continue....

Blow.... if in manila? It will be fun for sure but how about the baguio adult hubbers?

RE:RE:RE:My Birthday

It will be fun for sure if it'll be in manila :)

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I want my birthday to be memorable and will give me chance to meet some of pretty and handsome hubrs
Please give me some wild ideas...

RE:MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Count me in if it's gonna be Manila ;-)

Hope I could come..

I'd like to meet us guests..

RE:Hope I could come..

I hope you choose me

RE:Hope I could come..

Sis youll be there?

hello BOOBsy...

hello dear.. i am young single guy.. i can come your birthday party.. i will present a biggest and thick present for you dear.. img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:hello BOOBsy...

hello dear.. i am young single guy.. i can come your birthday party.. i will present a biggest and thick present for you dear..

I understand what you mean, but I dont really get crazy to thick big long cock

Count me in i'm in Baguio :))

Count me in i'm in Baguio :))

RE:RE:hello BOOBsy...

hello.. dear..
you understand that meaning for wrong.. i have not presented gift for not cock.. i have presented for other.. so please don't understand wrong thing..
i look first i want friend with you.. ok...img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

So sad. Distance is such a bitch.

Haha! I live in M.Manila and I'm quite anxious that I cannot join you on your special day. So, I would just like to greet you an advanced happy birthday and have a really great night on the 26th. :)

Sniff.. popular girl... hope you have fun!

Lots kisses!
M

Sniff.. popular girl... hope you have fun!

Lots kisses!
M

MANILA TO BAGUIO meet and greet

Hi there beautiful peeps.
I have a great news, if you want to go to baguio without any worries, mrhott2015 is offering rent a van service for only 800php back and forth.
Kindly keep me updated

RE: BIRTHDAY

Count me in cant wait to have some fun. With you and with the others. PM or call me for the details. I'm excited

Count me in cant wait to have some fun. With you and with the others. PM or call me for the details. I'm excited

RE:MANILA TO BAGUIO meet and greet

When is this?

Change Date: Friday 30 th of October

Can we change it please on the 30th of October so that we can have more fun and more people to come?

RE:RE:MANILA TO BAGUIO meet and greet

I will be moving the date on the 30th of october so that peeps from manila will be able to join

RE:Change Date: Friday 30 th of October

The more the merrier! The mor chances to meet other hubbers and also it will be like an acquaintance party for the baguio hubbers plus your bday celebration. It would be an awesome night.

hi B00Bsy

can i come to you??.. i like very much your beautiful sexy body... can i come your home and we have doing more fun??
please tell me boobsy.. i am waiting for your answer... i like more and more fun... img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

baguio.

now thats agood reason for me to go to baguio

baguio.

now thats agood reason for me to go to baguio

baguio.

now that's a good reason for me to go to baguio

baguio.

now that's a good reason for me to go to baguio

Event cancelled

Event cancelled