Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

comming Goa for fun.. and fantacy..

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.12.2015 Date END: 02.01.2016 coming goa 25th dec and will be there till 3rd jan... for enejoy any couple or black man intersted can join us.. for fun and fantacy...

check me

i would like to join you people

RE:comming Goa for fun.. and fantacy..

Wanna join u guyz...

can we join

Can we join..

RE:comming Goa for fun.. and fantacy..

I'm in goa...check my profile and let me know if you interested...would love to get intimate with Ur wife...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I wanna join u

As i am staying heree if u r really intrested i can give company to you. But only for nights.

Hi

Plz check my profile

goa fun this Dec

hi I'm a regular at goa every Dec for fun n beach sex. Wd like to be a part of ur fun party this tym. So lets meet up and enjoy the goa with lots of pleasures nd naughty fun.

hi i am coming to goa , staying in 5 star hotel

hi i am coming to goa , staying in 5 star hotel , if it o , send u contact details

hey hii

i am black man if interested give me contact details.
i have seen ur profile and huge line for this event it is upto u to decide so for my photo give me email id since i respect privacyimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Goa fun

Hi Dhairya .... I have dropped in a msg for u Plz chk inbox. Being a regular in Goa every d3c I wd like to join with u guyz For fun n fantasy. Plz send in ur contact details or revert bk to me on the number sent in ur inbox. Thanks and looking fwd to have fun with u guyz. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"