Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Keisha15's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 8 September 2015; Wednesday, 9 September 2015 Would you be interested in joining us at our hotel in London? Please send us a message telling us about you and include a face photo...

Party

Hi normal bi curious even tho I've never done anything wanna spice up my life shy when I was younger want to explore new things

sounds unreal

Hot

meet up

I'm in Mersham that week

RE:meet up

Is that near London??? Never heard of it before!!!

RE:RE:meet up

19 miles from the center just south of Croydon

RE:Party

Hi normal bi curious even tho I've never done anything wanna spice up my life shy when I was younger want to explore new things

RE:Keisha15's Quick Meet

Hi

I would love to meet you two

Ian x

Event dates: Tuesday, 8 September 2015; Wednesday, 9 September 2015 Would you be interested in joining us at our hotel in London? Please send us a message telling us about you and include a face photo...
any1 close too london an doesnt apply for this orgy is a pruuud

any1 close too london an doesnt apply for this orgy is a pruuud

Hi like to meet you both I just let me know time place will be there thanks

Love to meet you both at your London hotel I'm fit clean single guy loves sex so contact me if you want me to join you both
Thanks
Al

RE:RE:Keisha15's Quick Meet

Who said anything about any orgy...I certainly didn't!!!!

Meeting

Hi there everyone

If you are interested in joining us at our hotel. Please send us an email telling us more about you and what you like and dislike etc.

If you haven't already got a face pic, please send one too!

Many thanks
K & S x

Meeting you

I'm intrested(d in joining you tell me what time

No orgy

No orgy just sex with you

love too...

RE:Meeting

Would love to meet you both. I love to caress and build the pressure before allowing it to explode.

X

RE:RE:Meeting

Hi there wrighty4590

We like the look of you! please spend us an email telling us more about your likes dislikes and any no go areas etc.

Any more photos would also be appreciated...

RE:RE:RE:Meeting

I would love to send you a pm but you are unable to receive mail from classic members.

I am into most thing and will always try thing once possibly twice just to make sure ;)

I will upload so more photos later onto my profile as it will only let me attach current photos from the site.

I like oral giving and receiving. anal play rimming etc don't object to a finger here and there.

Male play just starting out with that so I am willing to revice at present but under the right circumstances may reciprocate.

We could chat online to discuss further in the chat rooms. If you interested send me a friend request

X

I like to attend. Send me a details in my mail

Hi sexy am 37 keep fit am in to a lot of oral before geting down to satisfying your needs as well as mine wood love to come to your hotel as long as you let me get home lolxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I would love an invite xx

Hiya

I hope that you are well. I'm based in Loughton Essex and love to have fun.

I'm up for most things and really am quite respectful, clean and discreet. Will only do things with your permission.

I love anal and double penetration (but not necessary), cuckold scenarios with me being the bull (also not necessary). Would love to develop something with you after seeing your profile.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hugs & Kisses

Mikey xx

hotel

would be happy to meet tomorrow where is your hotel

London

Can make today or tomorrow where are you located nearest tube station ?

In London tonight as well if you like the profile and want some company

RE:Meeting

Hi Are you still looking to meet tonight??