Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

SHEFFIELDCHESTERFIELD HORNY HOUSEWIVES PARTY 30 MARCH

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Susie and Gaynor are partying at a nice quiet private venue located between Sheffield & Chesterfield on Wednesday 30 March There is easy access from J29 & J30 of the M1. This is a real opportunity for you to cum and enjoy the sucking and shagging delights of these two very randy housewives.

Big Busty Susie is a very well proportioned lady who has glorious tits to play with and a delightful pussy in which to ram your throbbing rod and she wants as much as she can get.She has done a few parties before and some private photo shoots and really has a taste for partying whenever she can. Gaynor is a mature but young looking slim leggy brunette housewife who just loves to party and is a true cum worshipper. She has done some video work and the occassional party and she just laps it all up. With these two experienced fun loving girls you WILL enjoy yourself.

Numbers are strictly limited and there are complimentary refreshments along with wipes and safety equipment all on hand so all you need bring is yourself. Newcummers are especially welcome and this is an ideal opportunity for you to take that first step into parties. The two girls will soon make you feel at ease relaxed and able to enjoy around 2 hours of good clean adult fun. There is no hurry and no hassle.

Be quick to be able to cum, you know you want to. Contact us for details and how to book.

WRP

Re: SHEFFIELDCHESTERFIELD HORNY HOUSEWIVES PARTY 30 MARCH

Hi there,

Can you give me some more details please, cost etc. Also is Gaynor the slim, dark haired lady sucking cock in the piccies? She looks VERY dirty!!!

Kind regards, Allen.xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Yes Gaynor is the dark haired one and she is a genuine very horny housewife.

WRP

hi i have never been to a party before but would love to attend.i am a big single 36yr guy who would like to play with you both.i dont have a pic on this site but will happily supply one.hope you get in touch

please can you send me more details, ian very interested.

Interested? What is the cost and can I have more details.
Never been to anything like this, sounds wicked??

Hi ladies, genuine first timer looking for introduction to swinging scene.Just off junction 21 of M1 and able to attend if invited.Bring your camera,s ladies its sure to be good.img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

could i please be sent details,newcomer to parties and this sounds great i have no problem about travel and can make it many thnx

i've never been to one of these before and would be very interested will travel as i spend quite alot of time in leeds please give me more details

See I have to take pics of myself. Can't make your next do but when is your next after that please

Hi

Please keep me posted on future meets,

I live near to sheffield.

Geddsimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"