Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

MRBlue5556's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 31 July 2015 Hi hope to be at Friday woods 10.pm if you like to meet up with me for lots of fun and hopefully more with you love Andrew x

RE:MRBlue5556's Quick Meet

Were abouts in car park I will hopefully walk through near front bit
Won't be in a car
Will be shy. Xxxz

RE:MRBlue5556's Quick Meet

Where?

RE:RE:MRBlue55****'s Quick Meet

Friday woods tonight. I'm hoping to go tonight for around 10pm.

RE:RE:RE:MRBlue55****'s Quick Meet

Friday woods tonight. I'm hoping to go tonight for around 10pm who is going to come and see me there then this will be my 1st time meet Andrew ]img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:MRBlue5556's Quick Meet

What will you be wearing so I know its you Andrew ximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:RE:MRBlue55****'s Quick Meet

Can I pick you up some were in Colchester so you do not have to walk to far to go to the woods love Andrew xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:MRBlue55****'s Quick Meet

Hi there is nobody hear tonight in the woods car park got hear about 9.45pm just going home now at 11.40pm Andrew img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:fuck me

Where are you horny

RE:RE:fuck me

Hi I was in the car park just down from the Friday woods farm is that the one or is there another car park. ? ? If there is another one were is it. ? ? Will be there tonight about,9.45pm hope to see you or I can pick you up in Colchester some were if you like me to then go to the woods Andrew ximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:RE:fuck me

I want you to have my cock in side you. I'm not to happy it did not happen my self. Is there another car park if so do you know the post code can you let me have it please. I will let you have it tonight 9.45pm love Andrew xx img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

I'm sorry i did really want your pussy last night. Hopefully we can meet up to night your picture is nice hot and very sexy. I would like to have lots of fun and more with you can we meet just of mersea road there is a car park then go to Friday woods hope so Andrew x

I want your pussy big time and to make love to you tonight 9.40pm there is a Friday woods car park in Colchester but I do not know were it is can you tell me how to get there please so I can come and have sex with you Sophie cd I want to see you I'm hot big and wet Andrew xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

tonight hopefully

not Friday woods to busy never going there again.

would you share me.. someone else wants me tonight. I want both.... xxx somewhere quite too. xxx

Hey

Halstead Rd. 9:45 ish. Entrance to Lexden racket club. Have some were quite in mind.....! A must. Xxxx

RE:tonight hopefully

Hello yes i will share you tonight its alright with me. Andrew

RE:RE:tonight hopefully

hello,
I wanted to but sorry I am really tired from being awake most of last night looking......
free again on 14 15 and 16
xxxxx
when you email your number gets deleted out.
etc. maybe upgrade?
xxx

RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

Hi its not a problem I'm in Ipswich on the 14th at a club about 11.15pm may be you would like to come along as well there are CD TV TS go to that club open till 4.am we will see love Andrew ximg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

Hi its not a problem I'm in Ipswich on Friday night the 14th at a club about 11.15pm may be you would like to come along as well there are CD TV TS go there dressed up. Its open until 4.am hopefully I can come and see you very soon Andrew x img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

I may go with you yes.... will be nervous and very shy.... whats club called? bettys?
get me your email or phone number
sophie xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

I may go with you yes.... will be nervous and very shy.... whats club called? bettys?

sophie xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

Hi yes it was called bettys but not now its under new management can't remember the name at the moment. I have only been there 2 times on my own you will be alright. I will find a way to give you my mobile number some how see you soon Andrew xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

Sophie your very nice take care you go to bed now will sort something out soon good night sleep well sexy Andrew xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

Hi Sophie how are you today. Was it you who was walking down Mersea road on Friday night? In a white jacket and blonde hair short skirt about 11.30pm Andrew img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tonight hopefully

Hello Sophie I will be in costs coffee tollgate west Stanway come have a coffee and a chat with me. Will be there about 4.30pm come see me as you then Sophie later on! ? I can give you my mobile number if you would like it Andrew ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"