Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Dungeon opening party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.07.2015 Date END: 25.07.2015
The date will be the 25th July start at about 8 but arrive 10-15 minutes before hand so that you don’t all turn up together.
The main attraction of the evening will, of course, be my submissive female. We have been together for almost 7 years and I hope that you find her attractive. We are looking for a gentlemangentlemen to use the sub on a regular basis, this does not have to be on a BDSM basis but can be for lunch and “afters” or dinner and “afters”. Please feel free to discuss your needs with me at the party there will be no taboo subjects and you can expect honest open answers.
The sub will be presented to you clad in only hold up stockings and high heels. She will have her lead and collar already fitted and her hands will be cuffed behind her. She will also be wearing her hood which covers her whole head except her mouth which is available for use. I will show her off to you and then invite you to inspect her at length and as intimately as you wish.
Once you have all inspected her we will move to the next phase of the evening, the so to speak christening of the dungeon. I am in two minds as to how to conduct this particular part:
1. To let you enjoy the sub’s body as a group taking turns in fucking her and being sucked by her making sure she always has to service a cock or two, you may cum as much as you wish and can cum on her body if you wish, I would normally allow facials too but I would prefer her to remain hooded so that she is largely unaware of potential regular visitors OR;
2. You all pick out a table tennis ball which is numbered and once this is done the sub then has to pick one out of another bag. The holder of the same number takes her through to the dungeon and enjoys oral servitude and fucks her on a 121 basis. Once the guest has cum, and I would ask that you don’t take too long, enjoy yourself but be aware there will be others waiting, he brings the sub back and the process is repeated until every guest has enjoyed her charms. She is t