Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Party in srilanka

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey im from wattala but im a single boy 29 drop me a mail if interested lets meet up at least for a chat

Join with new fds

Im Dilanka fm Colombo. i like to join with u and hv nice trip. I hv many contacts all over SL and can arrange accommodation if u need. Same time i dont like to join u if u going to take my expenditure. its better to share our expenditure. plz give me a msg if u like 2 hv my company.

RE:Party in srilanka

can I come?

CAN I COME FOR YOUR PARTY

Sharing My Sexy Wife

We can meet you on 29th-5th Sep at Kandy Kurunegala Ambepussa. Threesome, Foursome, even with 4-5, active Gents in a party, trip, outdoor event etc. Ganna- OGGFFDEGCF

Hi, I m signle guy, I like to join uu. Plz inbox me more info or ur contacts.

RE:Sharing My Sexy Wife

like to join
img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

hi

RE:RE:Party in srilanka

Nope.sorry no single guys

hiii

we like to join this party give us more detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Party in srilanka

Can you send me details to me and my girl friend to attend maheshvhn

We can meet you on 29th-5th Sep at Kandy Kurunegala Ambepussa. Threesome, Foursome, even with 4-5, active Gents in a party, trip, outdoor event etc.
img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

join on 3rd night

We Would like to join on 3rd evening till next day morning. Further can bring liquor at my cost. Just let us know.
Ravi

hello i am from mabola and near by can i also come and join your party?

RE:RE:RE:Party in srilanka

ohhhh...no girls for single guys....this is really bad...

How about a married Couple... We are ok for threesome, or gang bang also.

THERE IS NO SKILLFULL SINGALS TO CHANCE !!!

how ever wish u all the people who have the chance !!! please share the sweetest moments with us too , by photos , videos and commenting the feelings..!!!

img src='imagesadultemoticons017.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons029.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons023.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons011.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

i like to joint with u img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i wood ilike to joint with u sexy dalinimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

find the better match

heeeeeee ... im not intrested in gay bans.. i think you are a male.. right ..? and hope u find the better match soon bro ! (Y) and sorry .. ;)

Can you contact me

Where are you located?

I am in south East

yes. send ur contact

Finalizing our meetup

As the day is getting closer just would like to share few preferences we have for those who has shared their contact details with us:
1. Please don't be pushy since its our first time so we may be a bit nervous.
2. Shaved private area is a must. We hate overgrown bushes. We are both clean shaven so expect the same from the other party.
3. Lets just have a crazy night to remember for the rest of our lives :-)

MEET UP

HI SOUNDS GREAT WHY NOT

Any way. If single can't join. Please share your sweet moment with us.