Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

EroticIntent (AKA (BlackGoddess) parties

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Maybe you would like to attend one of my EroticIntent (AKA (BlackGoddess) parties. I have been running parties since 1997 and I have had a lot of fun doing it.
If you are looking to meet other broadminded minded couples and singles and participate in some of the most exclusive parties London has to offer - you are in the right place.
Unlike other parties I vet all potential party guest with a face to face interview if I have not personally meet them before.
The next vetting meeting is to be held on Friday May 19th at Coffee Cake and Kink Covent garden London. Arrive any time between 4pm and 7pm. I will be the one down stairs indulging in a large Cafeteria of aromatic coffee.
When I say vetting its is more like a social chat where I will natter openly about my parties and swinging on the whole

Please bear in mind that no swinging takes place and it's just a chance to have a chat with me GoddessRiki aka BlackGoddess from EroticIntent.

Our next full on EroticIntent event will take place the next week in Bethnal Green at Studio 11

If this is of interest to you please drop me a line.

Best wishes and look forward to meeting you all soon.

Goddess Riki (BlackGoddess EroticIntent)