Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

New friends wanted to cum and play

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there

If you had ever thought what it was like to be involved in a group event, bukkake or gang bang then I am looking for new female friends to join me and have some fun at future parties I am doing.

You must be fun loving, outgoing and have a good sense of humour. Age or ethnic background immaterial. You must of course like to be the centre of some horny action and if you are bi thats even better. If you are a newbie don't worry I will take you under my wing and you can watch to begin with if you like, no pressure or hassle.

Sexy couples are also welcome but no jealous partners please as these are group events. They can be very rewarding and great fun. Discretion is both assured and expected.

So cum on drop me a line and soon we could be having fun.

Luv & lix

Toni
xxx

Re: New friends wanted to cum and play

When and where is your next event?

You are EXACTLY what I'm looking for, I think! I've never had sex before and I'm really curious about having some lesbian sex and orgiesthreesomesgroup sex has always interested me and I need someone to take me and show me how to let my wild side out, as well as show me how much enjoyment I can have with my body.

Hi Toni - We are always up for attending good parties - have to say recently the usual haunts have gone down hill a little recently therefore we would both be very interested in future events - oh and we are both far beyond the bi curious stage!

Speak soon

Liz & Ron
xx

Hi there RedRoseLily

I have emailed you privately.

I am sure that you will have no shortage of people wanting to help, just remember to take care.

Toni
xx

Hi there

My next parties will be on the Costa Blanca in July followed by dates in the UK (greater London) soon after.

Regards

Toni
xx

Hi Liz & Ron

Have emailed you privately, if you want I can add you to my mailing list for future parties. Let me have your email addy as it is easier than replying through here.

Luv

Toni
xx

Hi, I don't really know what to say other than, I am relatively inexperienced but if you fancy a sex holiday in Tenerife, I could met you everynight and all weekend, to be your little slave. I am 24 and love being a Toyboy sub(quote]

Nice one but I only ever go to the Cosat Blanca

Toni
xx

Am interested, when is your next get-together?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"