Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

yffet's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 16 July 2015; Friday, 17 July 2015; Saturday, 18 July 2015; Sunday, 19 July 2015 If ur honestly n genuinely interested to meet me..otherwise dnt bother...

RE:yffet's Quick Meet

Give me the time and location for the meet if u r for real.

RE:RE:yffet's Quick Meet

Hi Yffet, would love to meet you. I am available on the dates of your suggestion.

Would like to meet you too...

i'm very much interested to meet you. Please text me the time and location

hi there

Inbox me ur details..I am genuinely interested..

hear from u soon.

I will be pleasantly surprised if the suggested meet up does come to pass. Otherwise, I would take the chance.
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hey sexy, holla. I'm real and genuine. If you want me to bring an extra chick with me for company, just give your word. I wanna socialize with like minded people like you. Thanks for making this an opportunity for us to explorer our desires. Cheers!

please message me time and location for the meet up... Thanks - xoxo

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Time and location on the 17 pls

RE:RE:yffet's Quick Meet

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

meet me

Time and location your choice img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Need you time and where to find meet you. If you need mine then let me knowimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"