Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Cheating or chatting ? Straight or bi

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

3 First of all, cheating comes in many ways. If you in relationship, you should know when not to cross the line when chatting. As for me, i never stop my donatelloche (just a nick) from making friends, trans or anything. But, he take things too far. That why the topic of this thread got something to do with it :)
firstly, by sending a sexy text message, flirt, and naked pic to someone else that is already cheating.. Cheating can also be by going for lunch, coffee dinner date or maybe sex. But my donatelloche and me end up argue about this and i say " chatting with someone got nothing to do by sending sexy text, naked pictures to someone else. That is not chatting but cheating.
3 im a post op transexual. I never feel before as a pre op transexual all my life. Maybe i went for my surgery when i was 15. Anyway, as i'm concern, a straight man won't suck someone else dick. Even tho, she a pre op transexual. I will say that he is a bisexual. But i won't consider him as a straight man. Example, a real straight man won't suck someone else dick. NO! unless he is bi or gay. And also a straight man won't fuck a post op pussy if he know i used to be a man. If he really into a genetic girls only!

So i guess, that what i want to share regarding about cheating and chatting