Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sexyfun2015's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 11 July 2015 We want to enjoy gangbang sex in any Saturday in July intrested male similar to our age and soft friendly in nature can contact us with their details

Can i join?

Im 23 yrs old from pampanga

gangbang

i am ready to join on any saturday.

RE:sexyfun2015's Quick Meet

I want in img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" pm me details

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" place?

Send me your details

Would love to have gb with u guys had gb b4 2 times..
add here so we can know more about each other..

Hi there

Let's make it a success. Message if you like my profile

Event Date and Place details

Hello Guys, can we have the details about the gangbang session and the place where you plan it?

Event Date and Place details

Hello Guys, can we have the details about the gangbang session and the place where you plan it?

I want to do gang bang of my wife please give me full details

Hi sure

hi how are you I like

frndshp

I want send me ur program detail My inbox.

am interested

Hi dear am interested for any Saturday lets meet

Plz see my profile. If u r interested Dan tell me whn n whr will be meet?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Event dates: Saturday, 11 July 2015 We want to enjoy gangbang sex in any Saturday in July intrested male similar to our age and soft friendly in nature can contact us with their details

Hi anup from Lko .live in delhi do job here ..interested to meet u dear ..lets hv fun ..we r from same city same age group ..fun loving ..

Hi

Hithere- i would love to join you for fun. Lemme know the venue and timings. And also ur demandspreferences if any :)

Hey guys... I m d perfect match as far as ur parameters are concerned... I m well educated, polite n love 3somes... This is my ultimate fantasy... Lets all of us fulfill our desires... This is gonna be really hot... Get in touch if u r interested...

Hey guys... I m d perfect match as far as ur parameters are concerned... I m well educated, polite n love 3somes... This is my ultimate fantasy... Lets all of us fulfill our desires... This is gonna be really hot... Get in touch if u r interested...

Meetup

Hey its shubh from southx lemme know how to join you nd inbox me for further detail.img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"

wana join me for this group party dear, am expirance holder male of group fun

hi

hi ... let me know the place and contact details

Hi,
Amit here, 28 yr old single guy. I am fair, athletic figure with good stamina, well educated and know how to treat a lady. Look forward to a positive response from your side.

Hi

Hi jatin here for u try with me

Ok.

Let me know more about details. I enjoy.

Hey!
I think im interested after going through your profile.
since im not regular to this website you could msg me on my personal nunber and we could take things further, if we hit it off!

Regards,
Nihal ;)

Hey

Looking forward to the event

Oversubscribed?!

Whoa! The sausage fest is oversubscribed for this event. Do let us know how'd it go hosts.

Can we meet himimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hey i am 28 yrs, army officer interested in ur plan .would love to be a part of ur gangbang .

hI

I am 30 delhi male. I am handsome and love sex. I would love to join you guys. I can share my pic only in private. I hope you understand.

Hi

Were u lucky this Saturday

I would have loved to...but presently out of town..may be next time.

I join u send me a adress

Hello

hi ... let me know the place and contact details

hai

hai send me your detail.i will joinimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"