Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Group social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.07.2015 Date END: 19.07.2015 We are hosting another group social at our pub in the Kent countryside, discreet location and closed to the public, free entry for couples and single females, limited number of single guys, fully licensed bar, accommodation available, message for full details xx

Pub

hi
Whereabouts is the pub? Is it near a train station as I don't drive. Also price of accommodation, how much is that?
Thanks
G xx

r trannys allowed tocome

can a tranny like me come x

RE:Group social

Hi yes very interested in group socail will accomation please get back to us

Hi. Put me in guys

RE:RE:Group social

will need accomation please

RE:RE:RE:Group social

Yes accommodation is available for you, just need you too confirm your coming so we don't give the room to someone else lol

RE:RE:RE:RE:Group social

Thankyou, will 100% be there

Looking forward to attending your event. Nigel & Julie

re group social

can you put me in please

could you accomaodate as well ? Gail

age? dress code?

Hello, a mature female 'newbie' here in attending events. Is there an age group range? Is there a dress code? Could you tell me pertinent details for a first timer? Thank you

Social event

Hi would love to join you , I would like accommodation if possible please , could you send me details thanks gorgeous !! Gary xximg src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

18th social meet

We have spoken to NAJ2015 and they are perfectly happy for us to share a room with the airbed. what is the cost and obviously the wash facilities? We are looking forward to your event. x

hello i have pm you. i'm seeking the whereabouts of your establishment please. thank you.

RE:18th social meet

No cost, bucket and sponge ok?

RE:Social event

Sorry no accommodation left, all our rooms aphave been booked x

HI I am very interested in this. How do I book?

HI I am very interested in this. How do I book?

Hi do you have any places left....?
Regards.
David.

Hi do you have any places left....?
Regards.
David.

hi. im not looking to sleep over. i only wish to know where your pub is located because going by your profile and name, im local to you. therefore i can travel home afterwards.

hi happy to come along and can find accomadation locally. Just need to know where the pub is.

Group social

More details please
We would like to come img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

RE:location

Sorry won't put address on here otherwise we'll be mobbed, please pm for address x

RE:RE:Group social

The pub is 10 minutes from Faversham

RE:RE:Social event

Hi can you let us know the location please ? We are only classic members but we really want to attend . Thank you

Hi

Hi it's tony from essex can I come to the pub thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

Hi

Hi it's tony from essex can I come to the pub thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Social event

Sorry we are not allowed to post details on here

hi

great way to have a pre birthday fun please can you tell me where the venue please

Interested from Herne Bay.....any room left at the inn?
David & M...

RE:RE:RE:Group social

See ya all tomorow

Tights In Preston

Tights In Prestonimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"