Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

supun0's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 4 July 2015 hello friends,
we like to meet old couple or guy for smooth sex , b'cos my wife request that , but they want to be rich its necessary.
tnx.
supun

RE:supun0's Quick Meet

where is ur place?

see my profile then if u think we are match msg me

Hi

This is refer to your request. I am decent gent from Colombo 34 yrs old. I have a lady partner also. If you like mail me.

Thanks

Tharanga

Let's meet up for some smooth fun

Reply with contact number img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi let me know what you guys are expecting.. can treat you both good if your wife meets my criteria..cheers!!

Hi guys
Pls review my profile and let me know how we can take things forward. Just a message to ny inbox would do :-)
Cheers
Sahan

Hi Guys

Hi Baby.....

This is Ranidu from colombo 8, i m 35+, 5.9' Good Looking Fair Handsome Clean Guy..... Looking for Nice Cute Clean Girls or Couple for a long term relationship.

I m divorced and i have one Daughter she lives with me @ my parents place...

Working for a privet sector and fun loving guy.... like to know more about u. If u interested pls contact me...

Cheers
Ranidu

Oh No Really on 4th July????
Bad scene..... ill be missing this event, bcos ill be leaving to USA on 1st of July and will be back on 15th July. if you are interest will meet up,when im back.
drop me a msg with your details.. ill contact you, once im back...

DK

Oh No Really on 4th July????
Bad scene..... ill be missing this event, bcos ill be leaving to USA on 1st of July and will be back on 15th July. if you are interest will meet up,when im back.
drop me a msg with your details.. ill contact you, once im back...

DK

RE:RE:supun0's Quick Meet

Hey guys lot of people wants meet you two WOW.if your interested you can check out my profile, I'm young,clean and open minded.privacy is very important to me and I expect the same from you and let me know T.C

Hey guys lot of people wants meet you two WOW.if your interested you can check out my profile, I'm young,clean and open minded.privacy is very important to me and I expect the same from you and let me know T.C

hi,

I like to meet. Pls contact me

I am very rich

Hai Wineish Jusice Wet Strawberry Horney Hungrey Honey'supinO's I like Ur maturity & likes in Sex.It will be great to get together & Share the Art of Tantric & Younie Sexual Passion & Pleasure of sex & more with my Technics & Experience.Waiting & looking forward Ul will make contact me,& we can work out a meet & take it to the next level. Cheers to Ul. Gullivera.

Hi ,

i am a business man i can meet you guys

HI I AM INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Hi countact me if u like to nice 3some or cuckolding fun

wathtala, real cpl with kids

Hi lovely couple, PLEASE give a chance for me

RE:RE:RE:supun0's Quick Meet

send me the details for visit

I like meet you, i am seeduwa how can contact you

like meet yours

Hi we are married cpl and 37 and 34 and at nugegoda like meet yours

Event dates: Saturday, 4 July 2015 hello friends,
we like to meet old couple or guy for smooth sex , b'cos my wife request that , but they want to be rich its necessary.
tnx.
supun

RE:RE:RE:supun0's Quick Meet

Dear supun,Can we meet? We can talk before to get to know each . Let me know.

Smooth fun

Hi supun, i guess already you guys have got lot of requests to join the event.i love to join events like these. Please check out myptofile and if you think worth meeting let me know. I can bare expenses if there are any.
Good luck
Eranga

Place

Hey young well established young man here would love to meet you for a long time relationship I think I can say I'm pretty rich I live in my own place, let me know!

I like to meetu both