Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Informal, intimate, house party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.06.2015 Date END: 21.06.2015 Calling all sexy Yorkshire couples who like to party: I'm having one of my informal get-topgethers for a maximum of fourfive like-minded, sexy, attractive, couples on Saturday 20 June, at my lovely Leeds apartment.

It's a great chance to make new friends in a completely relaxed, no-pressure atmosphere. The only obligation is to enjoy yourselves.

So if you like to meet new and potential playmates over easy-going drinks and good conversation, please let me know.

I'm a great, convivial, gentlemanly, non-intrusive host and just love the interaction that develops during the course of the evening. It's what we're here for, after all?

So if you're outgoing, adventurous, good company and enjoy some hedonistic mixing and matching, please drop me a line for more details and an invite?

A maximum of four couples though, to keep things intimate and friendly - and I'll let everyone know who else is coming, so you can all say hello to one another beforehand.

If you have some friends who like to party, bring them too. Or if you've been wanting to met someone and not had the opportunity to do so - then this could be the perfect setting.

Hope to hear from you, J x

I am straight male

I like to join if u let me plz chat with me and send address ximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I am straight male

I like to join if u let me plz chat with me and send address ximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi Julian

Hi Julian,

Is this event for couples only? We are not into the couples thing but we do love 3somes with lovely ladies.

Would there be single girls there?

Nic x

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hello!

Hi Nic,

just couples so far, but all a bit hit & miss at the moment, as this things always are!

I'll keep you posted...

J x