Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Informal Social Meets on the Costa Blanca

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just recently I and the group have received many many enquiries regarding our parties on the Costa Blanca and we are delighted to have received them.

It seems however that lots of you are wanting to test the water so as to speak and are perhaps not quite ready for or wanting to get involved in the party scemne just yet.

We want to organise some social evenings throughout the Costa Blanca where we can meet up for a drink and a chat. There will be no swinging or partying taking place at these events so they are an ideal opportunity for you to enjoy a relaxed pressure free atmosphere in a public place where you are in full control.

Naturally we want to guage the interest so drop us a line say where you are and we can take it from there.

Hope to hear from and perhaps see some of you soon.

Pleasureservesun

Re: Informal Social Meets on the Costa Blanca

Hi i am living part time on the costa Blanca and would be interested in any events you are organising

Regards

Dave

hello soi an alive boy near the white coast was not asked to me if perhaps you gustaria knowing to take something and soon to see us what it happens, good I wait for some news, me hes very pleasing to know some pair this good zone a greeting, I wait for some news.

sure, we live in Pinoso. call us to your nearest meet. Bea & Al

where r uxx

where r uxx

Our first one will be close to Torrevieja

Regards

Pleasureserve