Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Do any Guys Want to Gangbang ME on saturday may 27th whilst hubbie watches and joins in 2

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Looking for extra cock to fuck me and fulfill my fantasy of at least 4 cocks ganbang. will be in london on thursday 25th may looking to meet up on sat 27th. Gor is in london all week mon-thurs and would like to meet anyone interested before hand for a pint and will know if i will want to fuck with you! so come on get intouch and fulfill my utmost fantasy,
luv les and gor xximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Re: Do any Guys Want to Gangbang ME on saturday may 27th whilst hubbie watches and joins

i'll write u an email. i'm interested

Re: Do any Guys Want to Gangbang ME on saturday may 27th whilst hubbie watches and joins in 2

I'm interested too. Will send you pic by email and ready to meet you if you want.

Cheers.

Joseph

Re: Do any Guys Want to Gangbang ME on saturday may 27th whilst hubbie watches and joins in 2

hi im up for the 27 th let us no more details

hey, i am very interested, i will be around for the week. drop me a line if you are interested

hey im interested in meeting up and seeing if we click and then having some fun....look at my profile and then get bak to me....

nayan.. img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

yep i'm in i'll love to fuck u.

how there would meet ya for a pint would enjoy it mail me back and i give you and somr pics if you like then you can decide

yeah I will if your interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"