Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

SmallSelect Couples only party. Colombo. Sri Lanka

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.05.2015 Date END: 29.05.2015 We are hosting a smallselect couples only party at our condo in Union Place. It is a Full Swap party with No pressure.
We would like quality instead of quantity. We have some up-market couples joining.
Let us know if you are interested.
Nimi & Shan

RE:SmallSelect Couples only party. Colombo. Sri Lanka

Hi,

We would consider joining the party , given the cost factor, standard of the gathering, Trustworthiness , terms & conditions..
pls PM us more details img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Are Singles Allowed?

I'm a 25 year old guy from Colombo...I work in a reputed Company... I'm 5ft 11 tall and have a good physique.I'm clean and healthy and have some experience in swinging. Please let me know via PM if you are interested. Thanks.

birrhday sex

hey there sexy guys and girls, my birthday is coming up soon. am thinking of a sex party..everyone here is invited. lets do this!

stripper

if u wanna male stripper.u can contact me,

I would like to join.
Am playing as a single man but with experience in the lifestyle. Do let me know if you're willing to accept me.

Hi could u please keep us updated with regard to this. we dont mind joining if there r other couples that we know attending

Sounds good !!!

We also couple based in SydneyColombo ( I have studied in Sydney Uni). We both are well experienced swinger cpl in locally and internationally. We both like to join with the orgy if I were in SL that time ( I might go to KL too for a business end of the month) any way reply us with latest updates.
Cheers
P &
(please in box the reply)

Hello friends,
I wud like to attend the party if I m in SL during that period, I m a professional, decent guy having experience in swinging life style, If ur OK , pls update me about the event.
thanx

We would like to attend the party . Let us know.

need to participate

still interested in joining waiting to handle the uncertainty which occurs during those days.

I would love to join this party if u guys allow me

Check me out

Hi guys, Please check me out and inform if you need any contributions in terms of music, drinks, etc. Would be keen to join.

Select party

Hi, I wish to attend this party. All details in my profile is genuine. Pls check and let me know whether, I will be accepted for this party. Really want to experience this.
Ravi

We like the idea but as working it has to be a weekend. Friday night will be ok.

We like the idea but as working it has to be a weekend. Friday night will be ok.

I want to attend

I will attend to the event. Please let me know about the cost and place.

party

we would like to attand & please let us know in advance,

SmallSelect Couples only party. Colombo. Sri Lanka

Hay I like to attend this party.......img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Like to join this party

My Mobail number is
zero seven seven two one nine three two five three.

We are genuine married couple . We also organiceing parties with sex games in srilanka Colombo . So we like to join for you party .

Hello Event Organizer

Hi, I am Pradeep. I am a single male. I can spend some amount money for the party. So we can get beer and wine. Please let me to attend the party. Thanks.

Hello
please do check out my profile & of you think I'm suitable to join the party... pls do let me know. I'm a big boy I can handle a 'no' :)

Date?

Like to know bit more about the party

We are a GROUP as well as a CPL based in Colombo . like to know about this more as we have to be safe in all manner... thanks

RE:RE:SmallSelect Couples only party. Colombo. Sri Lanka

The party is on Fri 29th at luxurya luxury apartmet in Union Place for select couples.It is a full swap party with no pressure.
We will need to swap a clothed photo.
Nimi & Shan

RE:RE:SmallSelect Couples only party. Colombo. Sri Lanka

The party is on Fri 29th at luxurya luxury apartmet in Union Place for select couples.It is a full swap party with no pressure.
We will need to swap a clothed photo.
Nimi & Shan

RE:RE:RE:SmallSelect Couples only party. Colombo. Sri Lanka

Would love to join maybe bring another cpl along ...