Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

ZoeTurner's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 1 May 2015; Friday, 8 May 2015 Boyfriend's bought me a new bondage kit. He wants to fuck my ass & pussy while I suck and wank cock. Exeter?

RE:ZoeTurner's Quick Meet

Throw an invite this way then :)

Would love to join!

Very keen to cum and I'm local

:-)

Love to attend! Xx

RE::-)

I'd love all of you to attend, are you all able to get into exeter Friday evening? There will be no sex, I'm just looking to wank every one off?

;-)

I'd love to attend

RE:RE::-)

I'm keen to cum too, but wondering what time your planning on starting? Also I'm not local, so hoping the venue will be easy to find.

RE:RE:RE::-)

Needs to be somewhere out the way, Haldon woods? 78 pm

8th May I will attend without fail - If that's still on the cards?
I'm unable to do this Friday 1st May.
No sex is cool....you are in control of what you want and that is respected!

Oh and Haldon Woods is a big place ;)

Exeter no probs

Mail me if I'm invited would love to watch you getting it from big as you take me in your hand and or mouth!

What time on the 1st? Would love to cum either night

I'm in Exeter and ready to be wanked ;-)

This Friday 8pm at Haldon woods :)

RE:RE:RE:RE::-)

Can't wait

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE::-)

Where at Haldon would everyone like to meet this Friday at 8pm? Somewhere out the way but also fairly easy to find.

To the woods then

Haldon Forrest here we cum !

Id love join you on the 1st if theres room for one more? Where abouts on haldon woods?

RE:RE:ZoeTurner's Quick Meet

We will be meeting at the race course entrance, if you could all just park up by there that would be great, as you turn off from the big hill going from Exeter to halfon you turn right at the roundabout and the race course is right there on the left as you go under the bridge. Hope you all know where that is

Friday Night Meet

Im On my way home from work around that time.
Would love to meet and take part.
Give me a shout if you don't mind me taking part. :)

Race corse

Exeter race corse be there just after 8 see you all there !

Love to meet you sexy people, Philip.x.

Haldon

Would love to meet you and unload....

Haldon

Would love to meet you and unload....

Yes please

I'm up for this, let me know if it's ok to come x

Hi

I'm not going to mail you all as its okay for you all to come as long as you are all understanding it's mine and my boyfriends rules and you will only be getting wanked!

By who ?

You or your bf doing the wanking? X

You're all welcome to come

No need to message you all, if you are all clean and healthy. And you are all willing to stick to my partners and my rules it's all good. You will all be getting wanked. No sex, and you will most definitely not be touching me in a way that I feel inappropriate. Don't try pushing your luck as my partner is a body builder and will not hesitate lol:) so feel free to come along and have some fun, all you have to do is stand there and I'll do the rest ;) we will be meeting at Haldon race course. Not actually in the race course it's at the entrance, at the bottom of the slope going up to it. It's very easy to find especially on a sat nav.

RE:By who ?

Me

Cool

Looking forwRd to it xx

RE:You're all welcome to come

Are you looking at doing this in the 8th still, or another time perhaps?

Who's coming?

So who will genuinely be there?

RE:Who's coming?

Me definitely!!

Me definitely!!

Me definitely!!

Me definitely!!

RE:RE:Who's coming?

I am 100%

Who's coming?

Ok brilliant! You know where to meet? And you know what you will be receiving?:)

Yep and can't wait!

RE near entrance to race track

Receiving a nice wank from you Zoe whilst your bf is fucking your arse and pussy with your new restraint gear on?
Correct? X

RE:RE near entrance to race track

Yes. I may just be giving handjobs as he may not want to fuck me, depending how horny he gets.

RE:RE:RE near entrance to race track

Oh how i wish i was there! Enjoy ;)

Ok good with me to have a young bird wank me as herb for watches! Will be nice to cum by another's hand other than mine or wife's! Something different ! Cool
Who's idea yours or his?
Ian x

Why wouldn't he fuck you?

:)

He may not fuck me as he has many more times to want to do that, it depends how he and I feel?!

He may not fuck me as he has many more times to want to do that, it depends how he and I feel?!

It's both our idea. I don't want any women there, I want to be the only female your dicks are hovering over, I just wanna wank it until you cum then we are going :) simple as that, no messing, no more questions, just be there at 8ish PM at Haldon race course entrance, we will flash you and go somewhere out the way, and you will be hand relieved while my partner watches, no touching me in a way I do not like. And there will be no issues. All okay for you ?

RE::)

Sounds amazing

Super

Cool wank me off and I'll fuck off satisfied and smiling! X

It's both our idea. I don't want any women there, I want to be the only female your dicks are hovering over, I just wanna wank it until you cum then we are going :) simple as that, no messing, no more questions, just be there at 8ish PM at Haldon race course entrance, we will flash you and go somewhere out the way, and you will be hand relieved while my partner watches, no touching me in a way I do not like. And there will be no issues. All okay for you ?

RE::)How many comming

Looks like just two how many gonna cum?
X

RE::)

Sounds great see you tomorrow at 8!

Not bothered how many as long as I have at least one or two to wank!

bukkake

Im up for the 8th babe. Let me know.x

Sorry to say I can't make it tomorrow, :( due to work & distance, but looks like your going to have your hands full without me, judging by all the interest here & rightly so! Just wanted to say Zoe, thanks for the invite & chance of a happy ending, would have been a great start to my bankwank holiday weekend lol. :) Hope everyone's on their best behavior for you & your fella and that all concerned have a happy endingoutcum ;)

hi

pls people let me know if this does really happen ??

hi

hi bud looking good

Bollocks

Can't make it tonight going back to Cornwall at 5
Another time then I hope !
Have fun Zoe and guys !

RE:RE:RE:ZoeTurner's Quick Meet

Guess I'm too late;( x

RE:RE:RE:ZoeTurner's Quick Meet

Any chance of another tomorrow night I could join in x

8th may?

You still having another night?

hi

did this happen or was it a let down

RE:hi

Your a let down as you weren't there so don't think you're in a position to ask if it "was a let down" you let down :)

im willing to come meet you next fri

RE:RE:hi

seems to good to be true good looking girl like you wants to wank loads of hard cocks if your genuine ill come next fri and cum over you xx

Hi

Did this actually go ahead? I'm around on the 8th but couldn't make this one :-(

This Friday?

Who can do this Friday?

hi x

I can do any day or night this week x i m in the hottub chat room x

RE:This Friday?

I can everyday=)

this friday

Fridays good for me did it happen last week as I was a bit late & no one was there!

meet

well i see eveyone queuing up for your gorgious lips so ill pass on that one xx

hi id be up for meeting this fri if your both out and about.

can do tomorrow but not Friday img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

love to come on the 8th

Love to come on the 8th its ok are meeting @8pm by race course still