Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Fuck me silly 2

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.05.2015 Date END: 11.05.2015 had such fun we have decided to do it again this time we want 2 men to come and play in Maidenhead with us, I want it filmed and pictures taken so only contact us if that's ok they are only for personal viewing.

RE:Fuck me silly 2

would love to be invited happy to be filmed in a group situation

hi

sure you guys are invited. just message me. and ill send u my contact

invite

I would pleasure you so much

Hi

I would love to attend

RE:hi

sure you guys are invited. just message me. and ill send u my contact
please send contact details xx

love too

just tell me were and be there
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

young and hung

Hey can I get an invite? young and very hung and mixed race from maidnhead happy to be filmed and pictures taken.

young and ready to fuck

hi would love an invite to this, have a look at my profile and let me know. more than happy to be filmed and pictured.

Was unlucky for the first meet, would love to be selected for the second meet!

RE:RE:Fuck me silly 2

wher isit your from mate i would love to have fun with you ?

RE:RE:RE:Fuck me silly 2

Yes am from northwest england and yeh I would love to have fun with you, I would love to fuck you silly and hard. Send me some photos if you will thanks . img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Fuck me silly 2

Yes am from northwest england and yeh I would love to have fun with you, I would love to fuck you silly and hard. Send me some photos if you will thanks . img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Would love to join you on 11th. Working in Maidenhead at the moment so not to far away xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Can I come if you think I can let me no xx

Hello, I'm very interested in your party... and profile and absolutely love your pictures. Look forward to hearing back from you. If you need more details let me know. Ollyx

Would love to attend if you're still looking?

Would love an invite xx

Hiya

I hope that you are well. I'm based in Loughton Essex and love to have fun.

Do have a face pic here but is in my private album. Drop me a line if you wish to see and I'll reply with my pic.
I'm up for most things and really am quite respectful, clean and discreet. Will only do things with your permission.

I love anal and double penetration (but not necessary), cuckold scenarios with me being the bull (also not necessary). Would love to develop something with you after seeing your profile.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hugs & Kisses

Mikey xx

More than happy for me and partner to join she's more than happy to sit back and watch and film and take pics whilst I fuck u

RE: Fuck you silly

I'd love to attend. just let me know address x

I will be in Maidenhead from mid morning Monday until early afternoon Thursday.