Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Quick one concerning "package size for men" tongue in cheek of course

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello all!! just want to know what is considered small, medium, large and of course to some of the more fortunate VERY LARGE (belonging to those whom were first in line when pricks were being handed out!!) I am when hard 16cm (6.3 inches) and all in proportion (meaning not as fat as a tree trunk, and no "pencil dick" either) now before you stop reading here .................yes it does not matter! motion of the ocean ......etc

However just an observation, as some blokes post their tackle as large and I can clearly see that it is possibly smaller (or at least similar to mine) yet they post Large?

Please folks this is honestly just an observation ................no malice intended, am i messing up and not indicating large!? img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Quick one concerning "package size for men" tongue in cheek of course

I too wondered about this, so I looked it up on the Internet. Nearly all the articles I read were in agreement. "Small" was up to 5.4 inches, "average" (=medium) from 5.5 inches up to 6.3 inches. Anything over was large, but few gave a "very large" measurement. When I completed my profile, the options were small, medium, "no complaints" and "large". Since none of the women I have been with complained or commented, I put "no complaints", but the site has changed things and "no complaints" changed to "large" and "large" to "very large". I am over 6.3 inches, so I left my profile unaltered. By far the vast majority of men are average,

RE:RE:Quick one concerning "package size for men" tongue in cheek of course

Well bowl me over .............dam I am right on the max for "medium" if only I had that extra 1cm........actually I like it just the way it is, and must say have not had any complaints..........yet!?

Thanks for the info Stupeta you horny old goat!!!!!

RE:RE:RE:Quick one concerning "package size for men" tongue in cheek of course

as beauty lies in eyes of beholder so does the size can be told by the pussies only .... i am being told as big , large ... and met couples for threesome and ladies enjoyed it a lot.

But still i feel its both important, to have a tool and know how to use the tool.

rest always depends on ladies getting it inside , how they like it.

RE:Size

PH, yes, the self estimate and the self esteem is very much depending on the cultural environment; race, continent, culture, even down to local habits and subcultures.
The thumb as an add on teaser will always be welcome, however, as a one and only toolset it might be a bit underequipped though for most of the ladies, even in Asia.
I guess this matter is more on mainstream vs extremes. Huge or tiny might be stressfull for most ladies either way. But does it really make a difference if it's a 5.7 vs 6.5? Usually, that's when the preferences on the proper handling start to dominate the mere size, at least I'd love to believe so ;).