Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

nudist beach meetup

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 16.06.2015 Date END: 16.06.2015 Join me for whatever naked fun turns you on in the great outdoors, hopefully under the sun! Massage, body-painting, games, voyeurism, photography, wine, beer. Who's up for it then? The more people who come with a variety of such skills or sexy ideas of things to do the better. This is not an 'organised' event as such: but if I suggest the time and venue well in advance, we can hopefully get a crowd of like-minded individuals from the site. Google it for directions. Meet at westernmost end of 'official' naturist beach. Can walk from Sidmouth as tides will be lowest at about 1245

RE:nudist beach meetup

HI James I am a James too and I am trained professional masseur so I would to come along and add to the fun. Please keep me posted and let me know firm details nearer the time

James

RE:RE:nudist beach meetup

Hi James,

Certainly will. You will be able to teach me some massage stuff. I'm a rank amateur! Could do with a few more women interested. One lesbian so far definite, but neither she nor we will be best pleased if she's the only one! So spread the word. Maybe some will know the beach and be able to suggest if there will be likely to be others there, not from the site. Best regards, JJ

two months to go

Hi everybody. We still have 2 months to go, so no worries just yet.

Can you try your friends, their friends etc. to do some networking so that, as is sadly too often the case, we don't end up with a beach full of men and too few women! Cassie tells me that she gets about a dozen emails from men every day most of which get binned and never answered. So maybe the women who are coming or interested could do some gentle encouragement of their friends etc. or even 'cold calling' to commit?

As I said, it's still a long way off, but I don't want to end up cancelling for lack of support!

Cheers, JJ

bad news!!!!!

Sorry guys, really BAD news. Bl**dy flabby hubby has had his foreign trip cancelled. Not only that he wants to come away with me to friends in Exeter. Soooo annoyed!! That means I can't cum with u all. Really upset. so sorry. But can't do anything about it.

cancelling

As you will all see, for an event I intended as a meet of men and women, we now have no women at all, at least, not looking for men. So this doesn't meet my needs. If any of you want to take it on, you are welcome. I'll be somewhere on the beach, but not MC at this event.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled