Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Non-active members

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Having joined this site for several weeks now, I got really excited by the prospect of emailing all the people who, according to the site, matched my profile. Having located about 30, some of whose profiles said things like, 'ask me about myself', or 'I'll respond right away', I sent carefully worded messages to them: none of this 'Hey, you look nice, want a meet?' then I waited...and waited...until I realised, after some better understanding of how the site works, that 28 of these were just classic members, and 20 of those had not been online for a month! On looking closer I noticed that some of their guestbook entries were at least 2 years old.I suggest to site admin that a new rule should be introduced for classic members, as a condition of use of the site when they sign up, that if they do not use the site for 30 days then they are deleted. Use it or lose it!That would prune out lots of the dead wood on the site and help those of us who actually pay good money for it would not waste our time chasing after non-existent people. It would also indicate a more realistic size of the membership.I hope the suggestion is helpful. I still intend to enjoy the site, but it would be easier going if I did not have to vet everyone in order t ignore them if they were not using it. Best regards, JJ