Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

cutech2013's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 27 March 2015; Saturday, 28 March 2015; Sunday, 29 March 2015; Monday, 30 March 2015 I will be in Hongkong for a vacation... We can have a tour with pleasure...

RE:cutech2013's Quick Meet

hi,
Just happen to come across your profile- I am looking for some spices in my life and would love to have some new experience, I can guarantee you that you will be in nine clouds-I can do the best erotic sensual massage as well so if you like one of those I can assure u u will feel very relaxed and let the rest flow further---if you would like to meet up first for a casual coffee or bite to see if you feel comfortable and any kind of chemistry then no worries that can be also arranged as long as you are comfortable- let me know your thoughts.
I have my partner who's fantasy is to watch me having sex with another woman, and we would like to experience threesome as well--it would be wonderful if she can watch us while together, let me know your thoughts :)
Thanks dear and have a nice day
cheers mike..

will be visiting hong kong 15-30 march
would like to meet

Meet

Hey! Would love to meet you!

Meet

Will like to meet and take you around :)

Hi, Just wondering what the plan is for Friday. Any idea where in TST you will be meeting and time?

Cheers

Steve

contact

may i know your contact number in hotel so i can ring you.

thanks