Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

JELLYBEAN

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.06.2015 Date END: 07.06.2015 THIS IS A SOCIAL EVENT NOT A SEX PARTY!

Come and join us for a great evening out. A chance to meet, put faces to names and network.

Note: ONLY add name to ATTEND LIST if you are definitely going to come.

Otherwise add name to MAYBE LIST, until you are able to confirm nearer the time.
This is IMPORTANT to enable me to track numbers.

Event will be held at the Greyhound Public House. They serve Indian and English food at a very reasonable price.

Hotels: There are two within a short distance from venue.

Look forward to meeting you all for another fab night!

Any questions, find me in the HOT TUB or send me a mail x

Hotels

Two Hotels within short distance 15 minute walk from venue.
Holiday Inn Express and Highwayman Hotel.

RE:Hotels

Which one is the best in your opinion?

Social

That's me all booked, staying Fri and Sat nights as I have a fair distance to travel. Anyone wanting to attend but transport is an issue I may be able to pick you up en route.

Jellybean

Just wanted to say thank you - so so nice to find someone helpful and sociable as well as genuine on here- we will be there (getting our excuses lined up ... you know what we mean hehehehehe) xxxxx Fran and John

Attending or Not Attending?

Hey all :)
Can you please start confirming if you are attending or not please. If 100% attending please move your name to WILL ATTEND list and if you cant make it please remove your name. Just need to sort numbers out and its getting close :)

Many thanks on behalf of Jelly xx

RE:Hotels

where this event is going on in India or UK.i'm from India

RE:JELLYBEAN

Hi, finally seemed to have figured out the social bit... of course would love to come. will be in UK from 1st June to 13fh June... could you send me specific directions to my inbox?? will coming from the Westminster area in London CIty. thanks

hi jellybean, very much looking forward to your social nice to find a local one. regards chris

3 Weeks to go Guys and Gals

Can all those on the MAYBE list confirm if they are attending in the next week or 2, so i can give pub idea of expected numbers..... thank you.... Jellybean xxx

Can all those on the MAYBE list confirm if they are attending in the next week or 2, so i can give pub idea of expected numbers..... thank you.... Jellybean xxx

Social

Not long now before we can all get to have a laugh face to face, again if anyone is in need of transport I will be travelling to the social from Newcastle upon Tyne via A1 or M1 on Friday 5615.

Anyone coming down on the Friday

If you are coming the day before social, i am proposing a mini-meet for a meal out... Please let me know if you are want to be included xxxx

If you are coming the day before social, i am proposing a mini-meet for a meal out... Please let me know if you are want to be included xxxx

hey

Do you have a post code for the old sat nav?

plus one

Jellybean for numbers I will be bringing a friend with me...
Can't wait to see you again.

RE:Anyone coming down on the Friday

Count me in

lift from staines. ....

Myself and Katie will be leaving staines saterday around 12.00 midday. And travelling to holiday inn Bedford.
If anyone would like a lift please contact me.

Lift from Forst Hill???

WIll be coming in from Forest Hill, Greater London, anyone closer mind giving me a lift? New to UK so dont wana get lost. Planning on using the Sub though. I plan to set off at mid day on Saturday too.

Hiya hun please can u add me and my friend to the meet

RE:lift from staines. ....

Hie you.... would like a break in and walk through as this is my first social since 2006... booked a place at Holiday Inn, could we meet in the lobby?? I am sure I will be difficult to miss. PS coming in from Corrington Hill, if you know of anyone coming from near too, a lift wont be bad

RE:lift from staines. ....

Hie you.... would like a break in and walk through as this is my first social since 2006... booked a place at Holiday Inn, could we meet in the lobby?? I am sure I will be difficult to miss. PS coming in from Corrington Hill, if you know of anyone coming from near too, a lift wont be bad

RE:RE:lift from staines. ....

Hi myself and Katie will be in the lobby . Bar from around 2.00
.so anyone there around this time come and say hello..
I am short fat and bald.
Katie is tall blonde and gorgeous. ..

2 Weeks today!!!!!

Countdown has started lol Can not wait to meet everyone new and those I have met before.....will be a fantastic night xx

Looking forward to meeting you Jelly and all the fellow funsters

I'm really looking forward to the social Jelly. Meeting you and fellow funsters for some laughs and a few drinks. I've got my fingers crossed for the paperwork for my camper van to come back from Paris in time for me to travel over from France....
Thanks for all the hard work you've put in to organise your social...you're a star.

Mikofrance xx

RE:Anyone coming down on the Friday

I live dunstable where you meeting friday guys

RE:RE:Anyone coming down on the Friday

Why no like lol

RE:RE:RE:lift from staines. ....

Hi guys I will.pop in say hello around 3 ish I presume you mean pm lol x

RE:RE:RE:RE:lift from staines. ....

Yes pm . Ok look forward to seeing you then.
Should be a great evening.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:lift from staines. ....

Sorry it was hotel in dunstable?

jelly xx

will confirm on thursday, sorry for late answer, trying my best to make it , as im working in derby thursfriday and maybe saturday but hasnt been confirmed yet hope your well jelly, speak soon xx

Hi everyone, sad we can't make this one but hope you all have a fab evening xoxox

Anyone Coming in From London??

Hi all,
If you are coming in from London, I would appreciate a lift. I dont mind pitching in on the fuel as well. Could send me contacts (email...number or KIK etc ) in private?? thank you very much. I could meet you anywhere the subway reaches.

Anyone Coming in From London??

Hi all,
If you are coming in from London, I would appreciate a lift. I dont mind pitching in on the fuel as well. Could send me contacts in private?? thank you very much. I could meet you anywhere the subway reaches.

Jelly

Hi Jelly and everyone, I'm choked that I can't come over to make the meetup jumpup social this time.... but hope you all have a great time

everyone kisses everyone....as they say in France

Travelling Sunday

If anyone is travelling back up the A1 on Sunday can you give me a shout please?! Thank you. 1 more sleep to go!!! :D

Here and Lost

Hei... if you are reading this, I am checked in and trying to figure out where the GreyHound Public House is. well if you have to send a search party, look for a tall young man with darck chocolate flavoured skin. Walking from the Holiday Express