Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

April Parties

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just wanted to let you know whats in store for you this coming month. All our parties have been very busy since they started back in October, so I expect them to fill up fast, so please get in touch ASAP.

As an Easter treat Internetsally is hosting her Saturday night house party in Dagenham East on SATURDAY 15TH APRIL The Party is being held at a residential home in Dagenham, and will be starting at 9pm. The party will continue till approx 3am but the doors will close for entry at midnight.

Jarvis will be hosting his usual last friday of the month party at the funtime venue in Barking on FRIDAY 28TH APRIL this will be an extra special swingers party as it is also my Birthday, and as some of you already know we like to celebrate it with a BANG !!! or several, lol

To get details for either of the above parties all you need to do is reply to this email letting me know which party you are interested in, if you would like to attend both then just say so, and then you will get a mail with further details.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Love & Licks

Harlot xXx

Re: April Parties

im up for both partys mail me back

I would love to attend to both parties but I can't come to the 15th April. img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"
But I have no problems with 29th April party. I've sent you an email about it too, Let me know what's happening, Thanks!

Looking forward to your invite,
Maddz img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hiya

I would love to attend one of your parties. I am clean & discreet with no inhibitions so should be an asset to the party.

Please let me know.

tks

Jim

let me know about Saturdays party

hi,
would love to know more about your april parties .....or any other party.
I would love an invite :)

cheers

naz

Hi, am I too late to ask to attend?