Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

FORFUN74's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 21 March 2015; Sunday, 22 March 2015; Monday, 23 March 2015; Tuesday, 24 March 2015; Friday, 27 March 2015; Saturday, 28 March 2015 Hello All,
We will be available in Kolkata during 21st March to 1st April... contact us ... let see how far we can go...??

hey there

Hi,

A man and his machine awaits your reply for active fun during the weekdays..lemme know

regards

RE:FORFUN74's Quick Meet

i m joining.tell me the place where we can meet.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Event dates: Saturday, 21 March 2015; Sunday, 22 March 2015; Monday, 23 March 2015; Tuesday, 24 March 2015; Friday, 27 March 2015; Saturday, 28 March 2015 Hello All,
We will be available in Kolkata during 21st March to 1st April... contact us ... let see how far we can go...??

May i join you for the ultimate fun...?? assuring to have a good and njoyable time with me.. thanks and waiting for ur positive reply. can also chk my profile for pix.

Welcome to a fun filled week end at Bhubaneswar. I will arrange for all the Logistics (travel and accommodation). Kindly have a look at my profile. I am sure you will not regret the meetup.

luv 2 join u for fun....plz cntct me..

hiiiii i am pappu i am in kolkata join u cantact me

FORFUN74's Quick Meet

wanna join u for ultimate fun. plz give me the details. thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Ok.

Ok.

Hello,
Please let me know how may I meet you to get some fun without string attachment.

Hello,
Please let me know how may I meet you to get some fun without string attachment.

Hi

how could i contact u ?

I will be at Kolkata for 2 days 26th and 27th. I may meet u. If u r interested then mail me.

I will be at Kolkata for 2 days 26th and 27th. I may meet u. If u r interested then mail me.

pls give me your contact number,then i can join with u

We r in Kolkata. How to reach u....

lets.have one of the best threesome encounter

hey....hw r u two??? i am 25 yr old..actually just turned 25......ur profile is very exciting..and i m sure..u would find mine exciting too!!! d idea of threesome..is awesome and we can have a great time together!!! i have my own place..very safe......and we can have d best times of our sex life together dere!!! waiting for a reply!!! u r in for too much fun..too much pleasure!!! and lots of sexx!!!!

Event cancelled

Event cancelled