Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Fuck me silly

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.03.2015 Date END: 26.03.2015 Looking for people can be male or female to come play with me, I will be blindfolded and cannot see who is playing with me the more the merrier so if u fancy it leave a message on here x

Address please

Hi,
Please provide full address of event to attend it.

Cheers,
Ram

RE:Fuck me silly

Heya Dan here I live to join in the fun just tell me where when what time x

Heya Dan here I live to join in the fun just tell me where when what time x

Date start: 26.03.2015 Date END: 26.03.2015 Looking for people can be male or female to come play with me, I will be blindfolded and cannot see who is playing with me the more the merrier so if u fancy it leave a message on here x

RE:RE:Fuck me silly

Id love to come

love to come, just say where and when

Would love to join you,
When and where?

Do all you men want 1-1 or are u all happy to go together ?

I want to fuck all your holes

Hi im happy to go together you will have more fun x

me: 1 to 1

fuck me silly

need to check my schedule but would love to come and play either alone or in group to have all your hole filled at once

Would love to attend and don't mind if more than one present. Please message me. Many thanks.

fuck me silly

hi id like to cum and play I live close please let me know the address thanks

Call when back in uk
Xx

I'm happy with anything hUn x

Hi John here . I'd love to cum and fuck you silly.. let me have the details and I'll save you all my cum!!.. John xx

Hey I'd love to come join in the fun where what time. Can u send me the address hUn x

Hey I'd love to come join in the fun where what time. Can u send me the address hUn x

HI please let me know the details

Date start: 26.03.2015 Date END: 26.03.2015 Looking for people can be male or female to come play with me, I will be blindfolded and cannot see who is playing with me the more the merrier so if u fancy it leave a message on here x[quotehi we would love to attend just let us know where xx

fuck me silly

may not get there til 5. Send me the details x

Re: Fuck me silly

I would love to join in, I'm am a bit gready so would join in with other and also like a 1 on 1img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Sounds great, count me in please, please advise location and contact details. XX

yes

show me out to get there

Hello

Love your outfit

I would like to attend

This is a better date for me was amoving house last timr

This is a better date for me was amoving house last timr

The more the....

Room for one more?
Drop the details over would love to enjoy that body

More than happy to join in the fun...hope to see you get ALL your holes filled at the same time..mmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

More than happy to join in the fun...hope to see you get ALL your holes filled at the same time..mmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

This is defintly going ahead the hotel is booked so we will be choosing 4 guys shortly for the afternoon and it will be all at once, there will be guide lines ie do's and don't and she also wants picstures taken of her no others faces will be seen and it's purely for our own collection so she can watch it back so if your still up for it please keep checking ur mail boxes u will be messaged shortly

Thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, would love to come, just say when and whereimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I would love to cum to your event. Please provide address. xxx

Hi, I would love to attend just let me know where.
Would like a 1 to 1 if possible but not essential.
xx

Hi, I would love to attend just let me know where.
Would like a 1 to 1 if possible but not essential.
xx

I would love to cum! Please send details. xxx

Re: Fuck me silly

I would love to Join the fun, let me know where and when.x

i would love to attend send adress

Looks like the venue will be we miles considering the players. Lol

I'd definitely enjoy playing tag with you;) just tell me where and I'll be there! xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi would love to attend if youll have me many thanks

RE:RE:RE:Fuck me silly

me: 1 to 1
Hello to you. Yes would be very nice to get an invite from you I am not a time waster by me saying yes its 110% will join you if i get an invate as i am in Essex so when will send invites out yes older clean fit and healthy guy good thick c... into sailingsex bye Graham

RE:RE:RE:RE:Fuck me silly

Hi my misses wants an older man to fuck her while I watch are u interested she is clean and has lovely wet pussy

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Fuck me silly

Interested in cuckolding..look at my profile page and message meimg src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

Suspect you're over subscribed ?!!

Hello there you still looking??;)

Hello there you still looking??;)

New help

me: Hello to you. Yes would be very nice to get an invite from you I am not a time waster by me saying yes its 110% will join you if i get an invate as i am in Essex so when will send invites out yes older clean fit and healthy guy good thick c... into sailingsex bye Graham

I ll attend if I know where

Lol. Can I be in charge of security? You sure have a crowd out here lol.

Holiday inn express maidenhead meet in the bar at 14.00, just to advise u that there will be pictures and videos taken for her to watch back at a later date but will be for private viewing only

Fuck me silly private message

Sorry the last post should have been private please ignore it if u have not had a private response from us x

RE:Fuck me silly private message

Great thats all 65 of us to meet in the bar then :) !

hi

hi when where n how ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi I am definitely interested. The more the merrier. Count me in
I love a good gang bang. Msg me details. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'll love to be there, I live near you... I am ready for 1 to 1 or group, However you want it Hun.... Free all day img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I ll be there

hi x

Hi I will attend please send me address xxxx

Hey darling feel like spicing things up by inviting a young hung mixed race guy? I live in maidenhead myself near alteood area...you never kow we could make this a regular thing??
im having trouble uploading pics but would be happy to email them across?
Tc
X

Hi want to attend your fuck me silly meet up on 26th march in Maidenhead ; please send me details

Hi id like too attened, let me know where, thanks

Hi I would be interested in going. Could you inbox me the address please.

Would love to play with you hun, just tell me where and when and i'll bring the rest.

Hi I saw your profile and thought you were really attractive and would love to fuck you, Could you send me the address of the event please

Take care x

please add me to your list i want to come and fuck u now

Today

oh my god what an afternoon thank u so much to the guys who turned it it was amazing u loved every min of it xx

All together love to join il be in my motorcycle leathers

All together love to join il be in my motorcycle leathers