Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

I have never seen this female mask so realistic

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a cross, i am always loved all things girly most especially dolls. It’s simply natural for a transgender like myself to have tons of dolls at home and at one point in time, did not we wish we were pretty dolls ourselves? Guess what, I found a way to have that look. That sexy sultry soft female face anytime I wanted.

While randomly searching for crossdressing stuff online I stumbled upon a thing called Female Mask by feminisation. The product stated that it gives one the feminine face shape like that of a woman along with matching hair nose and eyebrows for that complete female look.

For a crossdresser like me, it immediately got my attention. I mean let’s face it, some of us still have that masculine face shape that we simply cannot hide with make-up alone. So a mask which is quite easy to use (just pull over your head) is a fresh new idea. The female mask is made from silicone rubber which is really soft to touch and not irritating to the skin. The longest I have worn the mask was about 8 hours and I had no skin reaction after removing it. It is so amazing.

My friends and random people from the street call me “miss” “ma’am” and other female names. I loved it!

I recommend this to my girl friends out there. There are also other crossdressing products to mix with the female mask to help you attain a more female appearance.