Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Long Weekend in Derry

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.03.2015 Date END: 22.03.2015 Heading to Derry for a long weekend.
Any parties or meets?

LONG WEEKEND IN DERRY

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARRIVE WERE ARE YOU STAYING.TRYING TO ARRANGE SOMETHING FOR YOU AND ME TO ENJOY COULD BE FUN WK ENDimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

craig 386

Let me know where you are staying at in derry and we will meet up on the Saturday

RE:Long Weekend in Derry

Sorry I'm new to this. Can someone fill me in in what this event is about? Cheers

check your messages

Sent you a pm with my details. Still very interested. Get in touch.

can I cum with you ? xxx

Def keen to meet up. Give me a shout if you're interested!

Friday nite

RE:LONG WEEKEND IN DERRY

WHAT TIME YOU GETTING HERE

Not just meet up in Glasgow and I give you the time of your life not make you cum so much your wont be disappointed I can promise you that img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Not just meet up in Glasgow and I give you the time of your life not make you cum so much your wont be disappointed I can promise you that img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:Long Weekend in Derry

New to this aswell buddy but I'm about to jump in the car did u get any more info?