Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

When are you at your horniest?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Did you know that women and men's libidos peak at different times of the day? This is very general of course and doesn't mean that absolutely everyone applies to this rule.

So apparently most men's testosterone peaks first thing in the morning whilst women's builds up throughout the day and hits a high at night. Do you find that you can relate to this? When are you at your horniest?

RE:When are you at your horniest?

Definitely at my horniest first thing in the morning, but horny most of the time anyway. XXXX

Did you know that women and men's libidos peak at different times of the day? This is very general of course and doesn't mean that absolutely everyone applies to this rule.

So apparently most men's testosterone peaks first thing in the morning whilst women's builds up throughout the day and hits a high at night. Do you find that you can relate to this? When are you at your horniest?

RE:RE:When are you at your horniest?

If a beautiful almost naked girlie walked in right now I'd be horny doirectly and be in bed with ehr soon after

At ten in the night when she undresses for some fun and in the morning while getting up . Lovely feeling !img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

early morning

Before lunch any time

am like any tipe hot hot sex fun enjoyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

first thing. wake up sex is great.

All the time ??? Am I abnormal?

may be

Thats not abnormal Diamond!!!

in morning

anytime. every time. depends on almost NOTHING. Even I receive boner in prayer hall,butcher shop,public bus...

Basically all time. But as i feel most horny after lunch afternoon and before sleep at night too much. Generally if i play with my innocent cock then its stay hard 24 hours. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

any time when i see strong big faty dickimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

especially if there big black cobra love to play with big black cobraimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

When I see a sexy lady

Late at night lol

Always so horny first thing in the morning. Although to be honest i feel horny any time of day when around others

now, any time I'm a male

When?

When I am most relaxed so waking up and going to bed and when I see an attractive lady flirting
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Like most men first thing in the morning !
But things pick up again in the presents of a horny woman!!

Lately all the time. I am a man what can I say.

From the time i wake up to the time i go to sleep and sometimes even sleep doesn't seem to help.

I'm horniest most in the mornings. However if I do something about it it only makes me hornier still! Like most blokes on here though it doesn't take much to make me horny.

I am horny all day and up for it anytimeimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

I am horny all day and up for it anytimeimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

re: horniest time of day

I'm horny all the time. But give me a cock to suck or pussy to eat and I'm in over drive.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

When I am horniest?

I am horniest mostly when I am in bed with hubby. I know the cock is there nearby and I search for it under his clothes

When I am horniest?

I am horniest mostly when I am in bed with hubby. I know the cock is there nearby and I search for it under his clothes

Re

All the time particularly with my Tgirlfriends on here

RE:When I am horniest?

Not surprised ur both hot great profile

RE:re: horniest time of day

Mmmmmm you can suck mine anyway! But I know what you mean. A nice wet pussy to lick gets me really going..

When am I horniest?

That would be pretty much all the time. I tend to be more so first thing, but any sexy lady can get me going anytime.

When am I horniest?

That would be pretty much all the time. I tend to be more so first thing, but any sexy lady can get me going anytime.

If you like a cobra mine is an Anaconda

All the time cant stop

re hornist

hornier in summer time

I'm horny 24-7.men & woman who love 2eat pussy I'm yours.x x

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:I'm horny ****.men & woman who love 2eat pussy I'm yours.x x

We're are u ill come suck and lick ure pussy

Different times.

Different times. A lot of times wake up in the middle of the night wanting sex

RE:I'm horny ****.men & woman who love 2eat pussy I'm yours.x x

Mmmmm eating pussy is v horny. X

24 hours a day!img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Women

Why women onsex dating sights all seem to talk the talk but fall short to back it up

Normally all the time, although the best of three before breakfast makes for a better day.

Any time.
Eating