Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

whoresum's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 24 January 2015; Saturday, 31 January 2015 want to arrange something "special" for my wife, looking for male 20-30, male 50-70 or couple...must be clean, discreet and easy going.

RE:whoresum's Quick Meet

Hello there I am 22 years old clean healthy and discreet so if i interested you let me know :)

Hi

Am 44 bi male can so bring my buddy 52 yes old as we have played together before x love to hear from you please message me

Sat meet

Hi older male looking for a meet on Sat afternoon if you would like to arrange

Event dates: Saturday, 24 January 2015; Saturday, 31 January 2015 want to arrange something "special" for my wife, looking for male 20-30, male 50-70 or couple...must be clean, discreet and easy going.
i would love to where and when ?

any femails want a meet cumbria

older mail mid 50 5 11 ft fit can travel or lots of room at my place,

Hi there. I would love to meet with your good lady Have a look at my profile and let me know. Take care. David xx

RE:whoresum's meet..............

genuine male..young and smart..

clean and discreet... genuine and very easy going...
can drive dwn

if your interested thn check me profile out..

RE:any femails want a meet cumbria

older mail mid 50 5 11 ft fit looking for n s a fun any free femails travel or lots of room at my place,

I would love to be there to make your wife s birthday a really memorable experience img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

whoresum's quick meet

I'd love to join you for this if it's not too late. Just let me have any details if it's possible. Thanks.

Re: Whoresum's quick meet

Hi I would be honoured to be selected to join your celebrations, Sat 31st Jan.
Please view my profile, which may prompt your choice.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: Whoresum's quick meet

Hi I would be honoured to be selected to join your celebrations, Sat 31st Jan.
Please view my profile, which may prompt your choice.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

whoresums quick meet

Hi just 10 mile up rd if interested get in touch Dave008uk

Hi I'm Paul if you want a well hung guy and a stayer then cum pick me give me a text or call where you holding this

sat meet up 31st

Well yes older. Fit and healthy guy. Not a time waster. if you say yes I will be there. free all daynight and sunday Please see my profile bye

I would like to join ur meet. Hmu

Nice time guy looking forward to making it a special night for your lovely wife's buff day ! X

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Would be great if u were in Ft.Worth!!!! Too bad!

RE:whoresum's Quick Meet..

Clean discreet and easy going yes to all them 3..
In Kidderminster on Saturday of you like to meet inbox me
Wouldn't mind a a meet

Hey I'm game