Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Glory hole york area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone know of any glory holes in or around york area? Otherwise just discreet mutual sucking

Glory Holes

Glory Holes are a fantastic concept. I actually thought of this for myself when playing rudies in a shopping centre toilet where someone had drilled a hole through the wall of two cubicles. Guys would perv on each other wanking, wank each other and sometimes suck stiffies poked through the hole in the wall. I was dying to get my bum poofed by the unknown owner of a nice stiffie. That was when I thought it would make a great commercial concept. And lo and behold, the next time I went home some of the sex shops had glory hole booths. It's such a lovely concept. If you see a lovely stiffie you can suck the cum out of it and imagine whoever you want being the owner of it. As for being poofed up the bum, I'd let anybody do me. Sexof

TVTS in Thailand

I'm in Pattaya. I love little stiffies because they are so immediately comfortable. I love being poofed up the bum and if a stiffie of any size appeals to me, I love sucking as much cum as possible out of it and swallowing while I wank myself and cum. But I do love big stiffies too. I could show you some pictures of my little poofpussy being stretched to the limit!
sexof