Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

andrew6a's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 11 December 2014 Hi

Have a hotel booked for this night...up on Business would like a guide dinner drinks and welll....

RE:andrew6a's Quick Meet

where about in the uk have you booked a room?

just moved to newport

can accomodate , nsa fun chepstow rd

More than up for that u intrested ? ;) x

RE:andrew6a

this could be fun - can you send details

Manchester

For sure...

I can make Manchester on Thursday night, let me know where if youd like to meet.

can i join in x

hi i have read your profile and want to know if i am free on the 11th would you not maid if i come to? i live in Wigan and can get to Manchester easy by get thr train :) place let me know if i can join in and hope to see you then x

From denisea

can i join in x

hi i have read your profile and want to know if i am free on the 11th would you not maid if i come to? i live in Wigan and can get to Manchester easy by get thr train :) place let me know if i can join in and hope to see you then x

From denisea

can i join in x

From denisea

can i join in x

From denisea

Hi, I would love to meet up on thursday night as i am local. Message me more details. X

RE:can i join in x

Sounds fun ;) x

hi

I would love to attend img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:andrew6a

Hii,I would love the opportunity to be your servant I mean guide!