Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Louise184's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 1 December 2014 Setting a meet for PrestonK11. local nice bar. this only method of meeting me Preston if you really want to

RE:Louise184's Quick Meet

Wanna meet me in Ipswich as I dont drive ?? x

You know I'd meet u Louise but we need to talk in chat and it's really easy to use too use so please can we chat in there sometime soon x

Sorry can't travel

We need to decide no point. I can't travel coz of money . You can't as you don't drive. Damn shame

I'll meet you for drinks as Preston cannot :P

Hope to be in Norwich that night so all bring well will get along to your meet.

Cant do monday

But am available tomoz if you fancy it? X

Had to cancel

Mum is stealing my car and Christmas has cost me a fortune thanks for the interest.

Maybe speak to any if you in chat sometime, I'm learning : )

Thats a shame

Hope to speak sometime, quite new to all this and chat looked a tad confusing lol

Thats a shame

Hope to speak sometime, quite new to all this and chat looked a tad confusing lol

Thats a shame

RE:Had to cancel

Yeh we'll defo hav to talk in chat and then meet as u hav a car x

Grrrr preston

You don't actually read and remember my posts do you Preston. Sighs.
Yes I have a car but CANT afford to travel. Yes that means over 5 miles to a supermarket, dentist or doctor the visit can't b made.
I spend all my days volunteering at the school to get a job whilst I'm doing night school. My finances just cover bills and food.
So when I say can't afford to travel I mean it.
Yes it's limiting and selfish. But it's all I can offer
P.s have enemy gone on chat every night for last 3 nights and you haven't been there as you've suggested for weeks!
I'm done.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled