Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

69 Position..Love it or hate it?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The 69 position is not for everyone, a bit like marmite it seems you either love it or hate it. What about you, do you love or hate 69ing?

I love it'

Often as possible xx

RE:69 Position..Love it or hate it?

I love it but I love licking pussy anyway img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I love it

I would love to cum in this position most of the time. Love eating pussy.

I prefer a 71 myself.........................Its a bit like a 69 - but with 2 people watching img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

MMMmmm. Yumm, favourite position img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

69 Position

I adore it - a wonderful way to begin love-making xxx

Love this position, but the last time we was in this position I almost drowned him with my gushing, he was completely soaked...

What the hell's not to love about a 69? Licking and sucking on someone's clit till they soak you while they're sucking your dick is, what's the point going on about it.
It's fucking amazing.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

love it...

Enjoying both side... Give and take...

Love it

Very erotic and sensual

Well , I have found that if you have a mutually respectful and partner it can be very enjoyable . Depending of course on the position of the bodies in relation to comfort and accessibility. ( side, or overunder)

How can anyone hate it, its pure delight on both sides with the right people lol...

How can anyone hate it, its pure delight on both sides with the right people lol...

Luv it babe

69 Position..Love it or hate it?

Yumm, Yumm My favourite positionIt's amazing, erotic and sensual LoveIt ...img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Love it, but also like oral separately. Depend on your needs at the time and what you fancy.

love it

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

love it

69 position is the one of best position I ever tried.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Love IT!!!

I love it with another woman, not so much with a man.

Love it as burying my in a juicy wet pussy is my passion

Love it or hate it?

I agree with Strident1992 on this - I can really enjoy 69 with another woman, but it's far from my favourite activity with men.

We both love 69 and she loves soaking me give us more

The 69 position is not for everyone, a bit like marmite it seems you either love it or hate it. What about you, do you love or hate 69ing?
I love it

I love it....

I love the 69. Love feeling the pleasure and trying to keep concentrated on giving the pleasure back... Feels dirty. And I get to sit on the gentlemans face too which is always great.

Just love it!

RE:I love it....

Cum sit on mine x

Lets. Try it img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Depends

it depends on girls if they like to display their butts, however, even who don't like it, they are missing a lot of pleasure and experience.

love it having a woman just above my mouth

Had one last night

Love them, having a cock in my mouth and having my clit and pussy messed about with makes me cum instantly. It's the best position when I'm on top but I like the feeling of being dominated when he's on top.

IT IS A MAJOR PAET OF FOREPLAY AND I CRAVE A WOMANS JUICES

love it ,,,nice way to a build up for making love,,img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

love it hot passion deluous and hot feeling and figuring and the curves as you make your partner squrim

69 love it!

HONEYSUCKLE

I like to kiss you
Upon your lips
Upon your lips so sweet
To taste your delicious nectar
When tender lips do meet
My ever encircling tongue
Savours a taste of pure delight
I love you for infinity
And I adore your taste tonight

By
aphroherm

My favourite is licking a sweet pussy for hours, well maybe half an hour even better if I get squirted on.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I love it, why wouldn't you want the taste of a woman while you are being taken care of ;-) It always helps to excite :-)

RE:RE:69 Position..Love it or hate it?

Well I guess it mostly depends on who with some things with one person pare way more enjoyable with another

RE:I love it'

love it

I love v much this position.

love img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Absolutely love so shove my fac in sum good pussy and ass while getting head... LOVE 69

It is our one of favorite position and we like it till it comes to a sweet end. LOL.

We both love it. Nothing I like better than grinding my cunt over his face while he is licking me and I get to suck his cock at the same time..Bonus! ;o)

Love it with a young girl like 18 to 25 very sweet

we LOVE it

would love making that smile bigger

CANT LIVE WITHOUT TASTING HER JUICES I NEED IT I CRAVE IT

I love the 69 position, I like the way she gets into it while I am licking her pussy or sucking her clit. Also I love it making sure she is pleasured. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Love it sweetheart.