Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

True News Story: Explosive Sex Toys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Last year, there was the rather entertaining story of a man in a Colorado Wal-Mart who was approached by security guards due to looking rather shifty as he fidgeted with a backpack.

As soon as they got a bit too close to ask him a couple of questions, he made a run for it leaving his bag behind him. He was caught in the carpark however and understandably, the staff were rather concerned about the contents of his abandoned bag.

The bombsquad was called and upon their opening the suspected explosive-containing bag, they discovered a hoard of sex toys including a penis pump, a whip, lubes and a feather duster.

He was released without charges after police realised his dodgy behaviour was simply down to jitters at the thought of someone finding the sexy merchandise he held.

This guy was obviously a little shy about buying sex toys, do you get all bashful when you make kinky purchases or do you stroll with your Ann Summers bag out for all to see?

Embarrassing moments

Annie & I, had been in places like Anne Summers on many occasions. However one day in town we decided to go to a sex shop, feeling more adventurous & a complete spur of the moment thing. Anyway we proceeded to exit the main shopping centre and headed to one we had seen on the high street. Unfortunately this meant we had to pass a hairdressers, significance is that we know the owner rather well. So off we went in hast and got past the hairdressers without being seen and was briskly walking towards the door of the sex shop, whilst being very aware of the amount of cars passing by on the high street & people obviously in them.

We marched up to the door, me leading the way with Annie close on my heels, well I went for the quick entrance approach, A firm push following with my shoulder on the door, the bloody door didn't move an inch, and Annie bumped into me, we both just froze with surprise. The flaming shop was closed and when we looked around slowly, the traffic had come to a stand still, with people in their cars looking at us with big grins on their faces.

RE:True News Story: Explosive Sex Toys

These days I'm surprised he wasn't shot dead instead, I'm glad the outcome was just a red face, top marks for security guards or police for keeping their pistols undrained.
Viccycd
X img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:True News Story: Explosive Sex Toys

Depends on the sexy merchandise and how people would look at me. If it were sex toys for women which there would be no possible way for you to reason out or for you to explain yourself and the bag itself surely states the obvious then that's the time I would be embarrassed. What happened to "everything is easier if you shop online" anyway? hehehe