Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

huggy55's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 17 November 2014; Tuesday, 18 November 2014; Wednesday, 19 November 2014; Thursday, 20 November 2014; Friday, 21 November 2014; Monday, 24 November 2014; Tuesday, 25 November 2014; Wednesday, 26 November 2014; Thursday, 27 November 2014; Friday, 28 November 2014 Free for naughty meet ups. If you like my profile please get in touch. I Love couples,fems,males,groups. Can't accom but will travel.x

are you willing to travel to aberdeen

i can do any of those dates if you can travel and its after i finish work. If you have any questions get in contact with me

Horny for you 'again' hehe

Am free all day tomorrow, mail me and I'll pick you up img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" xxx

TODAY?

Hi sweety !!

Wanna meet up arabic guy in Glasgow?

kiss
mm

TODAY?

Hi sweety !!

Wanna meet up arabic guy in Glasgow?

kiss
mm

Hi

I don't meet anyone with no pics.

Free all day Friday and next week everyone. Xx

RE:Hi

We spoke before on Skype... Fancy talking exchange pics and meet? Can travelmeet

27th

Aberdeen lets do this I know no picture but you won't be upset x 27th Thursday night

Hi

You can accom in Aberdeen? X

Very sorry I cannot just meet ? X

RE:huggy55's Quick Meet

shame you're not free this weekend, I am x

RE:RE:huggy55's Quick Meet

shame you're not free this weekend, I am x
is anyone free this weekend?

Hi

Hi everyone. I am free this week most days. If anyone can accom I can travel. X

come to glasgow honey

mm

Meet

I'll be back out and about from 2nd wk December, must meet this time :)img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hello

ok free all day tomorrow. who wants to bend me over and have their way with me!!!! In a very naughty mood.

Cant access but will travel. xx

instantly horny

If you can get to Kirkcaldy area id love to have my way with you over and over again

Cum city

Yes Thursday 10pm abderdeen!!? X by the beach ??

RE:hello

Come here tomorrow? Just past Aberdeen? I can accom in the day??

Hi

Can you accom redruby?

The beach big7g?? I will freeze my nips off. X

Yeah am good for tomorrow and ready to abuse you

Can only accom Thurs and Sundays but can do outdoors any other day if your free!!!

Just want some fun if anyone's up for it norwich area !!!!

Just wanna taste some nice pussy , can send pictures if ya ask nicely , don't really care what you chicks look like as long as it taste good ;) xx

RE:Horny for you 'again' hehe

Horny. Ayy I'm up for that ;) xxx