Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Saturday 25th March

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello

We will possibly be hosting a "party" on the Saturday25th March in Northampton. Starting at 8pm until 2am.......or later !!

If we have enough response again we will contact you from Monday 20th March with details etc. Please reply as soon as possible as we are limiting the numbers to 8 couples. You bring your own drink and its FREE. It will be held in a CLOSED massage parlor so you will have use of Jacuzzi, Sauna and 4 massage room.

ALL GOOD FUN!!

P&T

Re: Saturday 25th March

It appears Northampton has fell asleep!!!

Nobody intrested?

Hi sexy,
Iam Marty from Cork and will be travelling to Liverpool to see LFC hammer Everton next weekend. I am totally new to this and wonder if you (and a friend) would like to meet up? I can bring a friend too if you''''d be interested. I feel so awkward not having done this but it''''s only some fun ya? Your profile just seems so hot!,
XX,
Marty.

We would love to come but can only make weekday evenings - let us know if yu plan anything in the week

Good luck!

Liz & Ron
xx

hi there
We are free this weekend so if it's still on or just the 4 of us drop us aline
Iwona and Robert xxx

Will be available Friday night also. Check mail

Anyone else thinking of coming please post up before 12am tomorrow and I wil mail you a contact number and give you address etc.

P&T

All sorted for tonight, thanks for the FEW genuine couples that are coming.

I see what they mean now about Northampton "wannabes"

See u tonight

P&T

Hope the guys that turned up had a great time........as for the phone number collectors go and get f***ed.