Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Have you ever? Sex in a graveyard

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you ever or would you ever have sex in a graveyard?

RE:Have you ever? Sex in a graveyard

no but i do it if my lady was willing to be grate fun and scary exciting booo hoooo hooo hahah

Yessss

Yessss

yes several times

RE:RE:Have you ever? Sex in a graveyard

and was it a howling ending

No we haven't but I bet it would soo intense...

Yes, to have sex or a hot cuddle in the grave yard may seems spooky to some but that is the most private place after hours, except it there is a watchman, nobody will bother you there, you can even take your time with foreplay and have a couple of cold ones afterwards.
In my home town, we use to go and make out in the grave yard to prove we were not afraid or believe in ghosts, it was fun and till today it stays a fond memory of mine.
You can try it and make up your own mind

Sex in a graveyard

Haven't, but would.

not is not good placeimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

yes I have

Yes in the Church vestibule

My mate reckoned he got a ghostly blow job in the church graveyard last night.
"OOoooOOo Did it spit or swallow?" I asked
He said "No, it was more of a gargoyle"

Muwahahahaha img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Does a gang grope count?

Yes, but I was 17, she was 16 and her family was having a party next door. So sex it maybe not an accurate description of the event, I enjoyed it though.

Yes. One of my favorite places.

i would yes but with an older woman id do anything she wanted 70+ id be gaging for her

Yes.

I am a bad monkey.

i but i would love to try it i like trying new thingsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

No but I would like to ...it is kinda hard when yea are single.....

No but would as sex outdoors is more exciting than in a boring bed
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

YES I HAVE DONE THAT . I CANT BELIVE THAT WHERE IS MY MUM AND DAD WERE BURY THERE
BUT I JUST HAS BJ IN VAN WOW I LOVE IT FRIST BJ EVER I HAD . WENT 2ND TIME AGAIN BUT NEVER GO IN 3 RD TIME. IT WAS GREAT FUN BUT SHE HAVE SALLOW ALL MY CUM TWICE BUT IT`S NOT HOLLAW NITE

Yes. Highgate cemetery back in the day, In fact It was a beautiful sunny day quiet and still, I lost my watch. Now it is locked guarded protected. A few always spoil it for the many.

Yes, frequently whilst I was at school in Dumfries. The Boarding School was next to the Graveyard, and we used to meet the girls there. It was an old Graveyard, with table type gravestones. They made excellent beds!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

will that sound very kinky never did but would to do no of anyony who want to join me?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Yes with the best friend of my then partner

Not all the way for fear of waking up the dead, but yeah graveyards are the perfect dating spot, quiet and serene.

RE:RE:Have you ever? Sex in a graveyard

yes up against the church wall at pub closing time. I attracted quite an audience. My girlfriend loved the attention from all the pissed fellows watching and secretly wanking in their trousers

Have you ever? Sex in a Graveyard

Thats one place I've never tried but up for the challenge............any lady takers in the Southampton, Bournemouth area? img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

graveyard

yes 3 times sex is sex if the lady what's it do it