Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

CPL fun in bangalore

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.10.2014 Date END: 25.10.2014 lets have some adult fun in bangalore india, any day from 23rd oct to 26th oct mid night...

any good looking cpl with well manner can join us..

pls drop a msg..

lets rock..

RE:CPL fun in bangalore

hi..guys..we r 2 male n 1 female friend from bangalore..would u like to accompany vth us for fun..let us know..

hi there to one and all . 20 year north fair smooth male boy here .

Hi to all those who wanna have decent chat followed by meet and fun only if we gel

About me : I am 20-year old male from north
Fair smooth and kind of teen in looks
Stays near Malleswaram
Looking for some friendship and fun

Chat first via mails followed by whatsap or straigh talks
And then meet and mate

What am I lookin for?
Friendship, with cool hygienic and safe ppl who wants privacy and who do not create problems for others . Since I am working and a struggler, I know how difficult it is to get name and fame and that's why very cautious of privacy

I do not drink or smoke . No bad habits and would like to meet simple ppl, that's men above 45 or couples or singles FEMALES .

Looking for ppl who can host as a Dost or we can mutually arrange place after good understanding.

Not into fuck and forget kind of ppl

Looking for ppl who can share views ideas and discuss problems and solutions too. Relatio builds only after friendship and care

Do reply to my i'd. But keep your mail interesting by writing about you .your age, area in Bangalor or visitor to Bangalor

And if possibl simple pics

Regards
Shanil