Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

19th MARCH Couples Swingers Party - ESSEX !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are holding a swinging party in the essex area - this is for couples only - (sorry guys!! img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" - see our other Greedy Girls Night) We will be holding these parties once a month.img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

The party will start @ 9pm and will go on til late img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" , we have a bar and supply drink (beer, wine & soft drinks) img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" if you want to bring any spirits you are more than welcome - we have a very friendly atmosphere with music and the ocassional surprise dancer img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" (just for fun) so if you are also a bit outgoing come and entain us !! lol img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

As an extra bonus we have a spa, very warm with lots of bubbles that all the girls seem to enjoy !! Please bring a towel with you. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Once again i can confirm we do not have single men img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" at the coulpes parties this is at the request of all you swinging couples img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" !!

If you like the sound of what we have to offer img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" please reply and we will send you further details .....look forward to hearing from you. img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

x X x
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Re: Couples Swingers Party - ESSEX !!!

very interested my partner just returned to scene and is very horny please send details

Re: Couples Swingers Party - ESSEX !!!

Would be interested in hearing more. My partner and I live in Reading but do not know much of the scene here, so depending on where in Essex, it might not be impossible to travel.

Re: 19th MARCH Couples Swingers Party - ESSEX !!!

Hi, we r sue & paul. we live in essex,we r new to the swinging scene in fact we r 1st timers. We would be interested in coming to your party as it is close by. please send us further info.
look forward to hearing from u. s&p